Reply To: Male Insecurity

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tony,

Thank you for posting.

I appreciate you taking the time to post and can sense this was not easy for you.

Further to what Truman and Brian wrote:

You can use the Click Tracks whilst you imagine the worst-case scenarios of this issue. These might include:

– imagining women gossiping about you

– imagining being laughed at

– imagining being criticised

– imagining not satisfying your partner

– imagining the very worst thing someone could say to you about this (you probably already have)

There will likely be a mixture of emotions here, so you can work through the mixture or simply start with the dominant emotion (e.g. embarrassment)

Rate the feeling from 0-10.

Run the Click Tracks until you get to a 0 or 1. This can be done with one play of the CT, or perhaps a few will be needed.

Please keep going, as it is worth it.

You can also have a look at your past and see if there are any incidents where you felt shamed or were bullied. You can Click Track these too.

This approach can work amazingly well for any hang-up.

Another approach is simply to “blast” away all the beliefs that contribute to the anxiety. This can be done to complement the work with the Click Tracks.

Using the Belief Blasters is, as far as I'm concerned, the easiest method for systematically eliminating the beliefs that feed an unwanted pattern –

http://bit.ly/beliefblasters

The sort of beliefs that tend to feed this pattern include:

“I'm not good enough”
    “I'm inadequate”
    “I'm inferior to others”
    “I don't measure up”
    “I'm not OK as I am”
    “I'm not acceptable”
    “I don't have what it takes”
    “I'm a bad lover”
    “I'm defective”
    “I'm not manly enough”
    “I don't look good naked”
    “If I don't look good naked, I'll be rejected”
    “What makes me good enough is having people think well of me”
    “Women want men who are better endowed than me”

You can say these out loud to see if they resonate with you. If they do, then simply put them into the past tense, try hard to believe them and run them through the Belief Blasters.

There is no rush with this, but systematically clearing the emotions and beliefs will prove highly effective.

Please keep the thread updated and let us know how you get on.

All the best,

Paul 

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…