Reply To: A profoundly powerful self-worth suggestion for Positive Quantum Turbo PQT

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo A profoundly powerful self-worth suggestion for Positive Quantum Turbo PQT Reply To: A profoundly powerful self-worth suggestion for Positive Quantum Turbo PQT

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jonny and Shugofrutos,

Thanks for posting.

Jonny, I've replied to your email and given a fair amount of detail. I didn't think it was beneficial to post the same reply here (without your permission), so maybe Brian will offer some additional perspectives.

Shugofrutos, as well as what Brian has suggested, I think it would be worthwhile to have a look at what beliefs you hold that may be supporting the pattern. This will help. From what you have written, you might wish to see if you hold any of the following beliefs:

– “I'm not deserving”
    – “It is dangerous to be successful”
    – “People are out to hurt me”
    – “I'm not worthy”

If you say those out loud, you can see if they resonate and blast them.

Getting rid of beliefs like that can make a huge difference – especially as the PSTEC tools work so well together.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…