A profoundly powerful self-worth suggestion for Positive Quantum Turbo PQT

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo A profoundly powerful self-worth suggestion for Positive Quantum Turbo PQT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone – I often get folks who private message me about creating suggestions for PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo. As others have mentioned, PQT is powerful enough to often times collapse entire problems and behaviors – provided you have a really well worded suggestion. It's been said by many PSTEC Practitioners in their posts, book and yes, Tim has offered it throughout his tutorials.

It can be overwhelming to some to attempt to create the right suggestion. They become impatient, get frustrated, have doubt in the tools and even stall or give up. (All great things to CT!) So rather than get into a long post about how to word suggestions, here is a single suggestion that has worked wonders for me time and time again. It can create tremendous shifts enough on it's own.

I'm absolutely ______________ enough exactly as I already am now

If you want to test this, I would suggest to first simply install the suggestion

I'm absolutely enough exactly as I already am now

From there, you can use the example I have provided above and fill in the blank with any “worth” related word you want. e.g.

Safe
      Good
      Worthy
      Loveable
      Worth
      Valuable
      Perfect
      Important
      In control (you can tweak the wording to I absolutely have enough control)
      etc.

I always use the 15 min PQT with this suggestion. The key to effectiveness with PQT is to really try hard to say the power words loudly with your inner voice as loud and forceful with as much power as you possibly can. This will make a massive difference in the results of PQT for you.

You can follow it up with a slightly similar suggestion if you want to add a little more power using the 10 min track with:

I'm absolutely ______________  now completely as I already am now

You can then add on even more suggestions of your desire to step it up e.g. “I'm absolutely worthy now of anything I want now” “I'm absolutely worthy of (a $100k salary/more money) now I completely deserve it now” and I find that the 10 min version is powerful enough for these once you have the primary suggestion in. Often times subsequent suggestions aren't even necessary until you want to get more specific.

I'm very grateful to everyone who has posted here and to Tim for creating this life changing tool certainly worthy of a Nobel Prize. Hope this helps and any feedback of your results are absolutely always welcome.

Truman
      PSTEC User

Thanks a lot Brian. This is gold

Adamsss
        PSTEC User

Hi Brian,

I started by installing, 'I'm absolutely enough exactly as I already am now', as you have suggested.

My body was vibrating all over with pleasure and my mind became quiet, peaceful and absolutely enough. I need nothing. I want nothing. No more wanting. No more desire. In fact that's exactly what I am looking for happiness and peace. I was enough just the way I am. I haven't done the other suggestions yet but I can feel this is great.

Keep up the great work Brian you will be rewarded enough. Thank you very much!

Best of everything.

Adam

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Come to think of it since I installed that belief I haven't wanted a single thing except some ice cream last night. Didn't even notice it. Lol thanks for sharing and keep going.

Hugo Frutos
            PSTEC User

Hi Brian! thanks for the powerful post.

I've only worked with the “I'm absolutely enough exactly as I already am now” statement for the last 2 days and last night I had an empowering dream for the first time in years.

I usually have dreams twice or 3 times a week where I'm either chasing someone and can't find him/her or somebody is chasing me and I can't get rid of him/her; or I have to punch someone and I punch like a baby where I'm using full force but it’s not doing anything to the person or thing I'm fighting with.

On the contrary, last night I had a dream where I was giving a lecture to a small group of 8 to 10 people and the message I was telling them was that they just need to try and go for the things they want to do, do not see that as a possibility of failure but something they're just testing out of curiosity. I gave the example that when I was 12 years old and discover the guitar, I didn't think anything of it. I just thought that I liked how it sounded and I went ahead and started practicing. I didn't know that today I would love it the way I do, and I never expected to be at the level I am today. I just did it.

When I finished saying that, I looked to the left and I noticed that a very popular guy in the U.S. that I respect and admire, named Gary Vee, was doing a Facebook live for his huge audience of my speech. When I realized what he was doing, he told me: “Hey, sorry man”, jokingly, and told me that he had to do it because my content was good. After that, I looked at my phone and so many people had sent requests to connect on social media.

Of course, I woke up super pumped and excited but after the initial excitement, I started thinking that that's too much and that I didn't deserve such a thing, (to hang out and be at the level of this successful entrepreneur), and that I was scared that trolls would flood my website with negative comments.

I've been wanting to create an online business (coaching practice) like this for Spanish speaking people but I struggle with the issues of worthiness and deservedness.

The issue is that to me, deservedness is a stronger concept than worthiness even though I understand logically that it's probably the opposite.

So, could you please help me create a powerful suggestion like to install it right after I finish with the “I'm absolutely worthy enough exactly as I already am now”

The reason I think that installing a belief like that would help is that, in my perspective, deserving entails that success is just there for the grabs; for whoever does what it takes to be successful. Pure merit. Almost as a mathematical formula. For example, if you do X you would get Y. Success does not discriminate. If you are world class at what you do, you would get the results and be successful. So, it doesn't have to do with identity.

If that's the case, (and I'm open to being wrong) then I wouldn't feel like I couldn't be at the level of successful people like Gary Vee or Mr. Tim. I would see them as people that did what it took, and they are there because of that. Not because they're first class people and I'm second class or that there is anything inherently wrong with who I am, and so therefore I don't deserve trying to climb.

Then again, as I write this, I think that maybe the reason they're successful or are at the top of the competence hierarchy in their fields is that they believed themselves to be worthy first and therefore, they did the right things that needed to be done in order to achieve. The idea that came to my mind was “I am therefore I do”.

Maybe I'm wrong/confused here, so your perspective on this will be greatly appreciated too.

I tried to come up with a couple of suggestions, but this is the best one I got:

“I absolutely deserve anything I work for now”

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot!

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Of course, I woke up super pumped and excited but after the initial excitement, I started thinking that that's too much and that I didn't deserve such a thing, (to hang out and be at the level of this successful entrepreneur), and that I was scared that trolls would flood my website with negative comments.

I absolutely deserve to be extremely successful now it's absolutely true

Then kick it up a notch…

I really am extremely successful now it's absolutely true
                I really am extremely successful now I absolutely deserved it now
                I really am extremely successful now I was absolutely worthy now
                I really will safely succeed much more again now it's absolutely true

Let's see how you feel.

jonnysfitness
                PSTEC User

Hi there.

I have suffered from anxiety and chronic worry for most of my life.  I have a presentation to do for my business next week and am terrified of public speaking.  I blush when on the spot and I am guessing that it comes from a fear of being judged or looking stupid (ego-based fears)

I have purchased belief blasters and quantum turbo after doing click tracks 2015 for a week I feel a slight relief anxiety wise but am still dreading the presentation, thinking of worse case scenarios!

How can I best use the tools I have got, to get the success I want?

Many thanks

Jonny

Paul McCabe
                  PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jonny and Shugofrutos,

Thanks for posting.

Jonny, I've replied to your email and given a fair amount of detail. I didn't think it was beneficial to post the same reply here (without your permission), so maybe Brian will offer some additional perspectives.

Shugofrutos, as well as what Brian has suggested, I think it would be worthwhile to have a look at what beliefs you hold that may be supporting the pattern. This will help. From what you have written, you might wish to see if you hold any of the following beliefs:

– “I'm not deserving”
                    – “It is dangerous to be successful”
                    – “People are out to hurt me”
                    – “I'm not worthy”

If you say those out loud, you can see if they resonate and blast them.

Getting rid of beliefs like that can make a huge difference – especially as the PSTEC tools work so well together.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Hugo Frutos
                    PSTEC User

Thank you Bryan! I haven’t tested them yet.
                      I’ve only used the I’m absolutely enough and I’m absolutely worthy enough so far but I feel good afterwards.
                      Last night I was finally able to say it out loud in my head, almost yelling actually. It is in fact much more powerful that way. I was so pumped. The side effect was that I couldn’t sleep because I was in a hypnotic state after doing 2 runs of the long CT 2015 on a bunch of events where I’ve not felt enough and then 3 runs of the PQT

Since it was really late at night I didn’t do the belief blasters as Paul recommended. I went straight to the Positive QT

Thanks Paul for your recommendation too. I will be working on those  beliefs and will give an update!

Truman
                      PSTEC User

Hi Brian.

Is it ok to change “I'm” for “I feel” in the suggestions?

Thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.