Reply To: Re-phrasing Global Beliefs for BB?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Re-phrasing Global Beliefs for BB? Reply To: Re-phrasing Global Beliefs for BB?

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Now version:  Cute, sexy, healthy women are never single.

^^ Per the Belief Blaster instructions – You would break this down (it's too complex) and put it in the past tense

Cute women were never single
    Sexy women were never single
    Healthy women were never single

Now version:  Attractive women don't want to be approached by men.

BB version:  Attractive women didn't want to be approached by men.

^^ Correct

Now version:  Beautiful women only want tall, handsome, famous or rich men.

^^ Per the Belief Blaster instructions – You would break this down (it's too complex) and put it in the past tense as my previous example.

Now version:  People are selfish and unkind.

BB version:  People were selfish and unkind.

^^ Again break this down into single, simple beliefs

People were selfish or people had been selfish
    People were unkind OR people were/had been mean

Again, the past tense version sounds silly to me.  Like the world changed and people behave differently?  I understand all of these are subjective beliefs (which I'm trying to reconfigure for a healthier emotional state in myself) but global beliefs are causing me problems.

More than anything, I would love to reverse these (and many other) global beliefs in my subconscious, but I'm struggling with how to articulate them for BB.  Maybe I'm overthinking it?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think you are. Simply put the belief in the past tense and run the track on it.  No need to intellectualize. All you have to do is follow the instructions as provided with the Belief Blaster recordings. Keep on blasting!