Reply To: Confused about using PQT with the Think & Grow Rich program

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Confused about using PQT with the Think & Grow Rich program Reply To: Confused about using PQT with the Think & Grow Rich program

Daniel Wynn
PSTEC User

Hi shoutman.

I am interested in hearing a response on this because i have often wondered this myself. How do you write your goals out by the way? Do you almost do bullet points of all the things you would like to achieve. Or do you write it out like an essay? I have changed mine twice now over the last few months. I haven't included a date though, or a particular figure for my business. Its early days for my business, and again like you not sure what i would like to being earning “now” or what is believable “now”. I know what i would eventually like to be making, but then as you said eventually could never arrive unless i see it as a possibility now. I would like to imagine if you just keep at it, the though of making 5000 a month will become believable now. After all that is what the tools are for, yes? Otherwise if we had already believed what we wanted we wouldnt need something like pstec in the first place. Im going to say keep using positive and the tagr click tracks for the “now” to make it more of a reality today rather than tomorrow.
    Very interesting post.
    Good luck.