Confused about using PQT with the Think & Grow Rich program

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Confused about using PQT with the Think & Grow Rich program

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shoutman
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone,

My question is about setting the beliefs in the “now” vs. the future.

I've come to the part in the program where a student asks about setting beliefs as if they have already achieved them instead of them being in the future.

The example the guy uses is he is currently making $5,000 a month when in reality he is not. The idea being that if you feel and believe it now the subconscious will get to work to make it a reality.

I've also heard similar things that you should always set your goals in the present tense because if you set them in the future they will always be in the future. Like when you say “I'll do that tomorrow” tomorrow never comes.

However Tim discourages doing this as he says if it flies in the face of reality it won't stick. But in module 1 he says he writes his goals/vision in the present tense but he just puts a time deadline on it.

So now I am a little confused, which am I supposed to do? I don't really want to set my beliefs in the future as I feel if I do that they will always be in the future.

I've also already started doing beliefs and adding now to the end of them and doing similar income ones like the example.

I get the feeling Tim's advice was more if someone who has a mountain of debt and currently has no money coming in at all it would directly contradict with having $5,000 come in every month which makes more sense.

For me personally I already have a business that makes money I just want to take it to the next level and I also have peers who are in the same business who are hitting the goals I want to achieve so it's not that big of a stretch for me to believe I can do the same.

Any clarity on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Daniel Wynn
      PSTEC User

Hi shoutman.

I am interested in hearing a response on this because i have often wondered this myself. How do you write your goals out by the way? Do you almost do bullet points of all the things you would like to achieve. Or do you write it out like an essay? I have changed mine twice now over the last few months. I haven't included a date though, or a particular figure for my business. Its early days for my business, and again like you not sure what i would like to being earning “now” or what is believable “now”. I know what i would eventually like to be making, but then as you said eventually could never arrive unless i see it as a possibility now. I would like to imagine if you just keep at it, the though of making 5000 a month will become believable now. After all that is what the tools are for, yes? Otherwise if we had already believed what we wanted we wouldnt need something like pstec in the first place. Im going to say keep using positive and the tagr click tracks for the “now” to make it more of a reality today rather than tomorrow.
        Very interesting post.
        Good luck.

shoutman
        PSTEC User

Hi shoutman.

I am interested in hearing a response on this because i have often wondered this myself. How do you write your goals out by the way? Do you almost do bullet points of all the things you would like to achieve. Or do you write it out like an essay? I have changed mine twice now over the last few months. I haven't included a date though, or a particular figure for my business. Its early days for my business, and again like you not sure what i would like to being earning “now” or what is believable “now”. I know what i would eventually like to be making, but then as you said eventually could never arrive unless i see it as a possibility now. I would like to imagine if you just keep at it, the though of making 5000 a month will become believable now. After all that is what the tools are for, yes? Otherwise if we had already believed what we wanted we wouldnt need something like pstec in the first place. Im going to say keep using positive and the tagr click tracks for the “now” to make it more of a reality today rather than tomorrow.
          Very interesting post.
          Good luck.

I wrote mine out as an essay.

I listened to it again and I think what I am going to do is basically do both. Tim and Jeff mention in the module that Step 6 in the book is where you visualize and feel the feelings of having it now after you've already told the subconscious when you want to achieve it by setting a time trigger.

After listening to it again my understanding is you want to set that time trigger so that the subconscious actually gets moving and then feel what it would be like to actually have your vision now.

For the TGR click tracks I'm going to do it like that, put the time trigger and feel like I already have it now.

As far as the PQT suggestions my guess is these would only help support the “now” feelings.

For example making $10,000 per month

TGR Time Trigger: I want to be making $10,000 per month in my business by December 31, 2018

PQT: I make $10,000 per month in my business

I would really love to hear the input from some of the admins on this.

By the way is there a TGR forum, it's mentioned in the course but I can't seem to find it.

Daniel Wynn
          PSTEC User

Hi shoutman.

Very interesting post.
            Good luck.

I wrote mine out as an essay.

I listened to it again and I think what I am going to do is basically do both. Tim and Jeff mention in the module that Step 6 in the book is where you visualize and feel the feelings of having it now after you've already told the subconscious when you want to achieve it by setting a time trigger.

After listening to it again my understanding is you want to set that time trigger so that the subconscious actually gets moving and then feel what it would be like to actually have your vision now.

For the TGR click tracks I'm going to do it like that, put the time trigger and feel like I already have it now.

As far as the PQT suggestions my guess is these would only help support the “now” feelings.

For example making $10,000 per month

TGR Time Trigger: I want to be making $10,000 per month in my business by December 31, 2018

PQT: I make $10,000 per month in my business

I would really love to hear the input from some of the admins on this.

By the way is there a TGR forum, it's mentioned in the course but I can't seem to find it.

Hi shoutman

Yes, that's a good idea. After all the subconsciousious doesnt know the difference between what is real and imagined. So visualising that you have what you want now will give your sub a nudge into the right direction of making it a reality now. The idea is to have a laser focus on what you want, so i would use the updated method in pqt to really hone in on that.

“$10,000 a month is easy for me to get now”

You mention others you know who have achieved the goals you want to hit in their businesses, so put that in a statement.

“If (Name) earns (amount) each month, then so so can i now”

Ultimately what would you have to believe about yourself to be living your best life now. What would you have to believe about yourself to be achieving your goals right now? What ever comes up put it in a statement, say it aloud, use positive on it, make it real.

Be the man who achieve's the goals, not the goals that make the man.

Good luck ?

shoutman
            PSTEC User

Thanks for the advice, good stuff!

One thing I also done when crafting my vision was noted down all the resistance and negative stuff that came up as I was mapping out my ideal life and then click tracked and used the belief blasters on them to clear it all out which has seemed to really work.

Do you know if there is actually a forum for the Think & Grow Rich program as they keep mentioning it the course or are they just referring to this program?

Thanks again for your input.

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Shoutman and Clearingman,

Thanks to both of you for dialoguing and supporting one another.

I have reached out to Jeff Harding to see if he can answer some of your enquiries (particularly about the TGR forum).

With regards to the past, present and future phrasings, I think context is crucial.

There are numerous different pathways with PSTEC, and therefore there is no “one right way.” Writing goals in the present tense works with that particular program and has been shown to work.

With the tracks that have been created in recent years, we have so many options and shortcuts.

You can add in time triggers to any suggestion, and this will be very effective in a range of contexts.

For instance, “At the interview tomorrow, I will be completely calm and confident” can be layered in with PSTEC Positive, Positive Extra or Quantum Turbo. This is, of course, future tense and context-specific.

Equally, you could layer in a suggestion like “I am now completely calm and confident when out in public” (present tense)

You can even reframe past incidents with some artful suggestions.

One of the caveats in Quantum Turbo's instructions is that you will have other concepts and beliefs in your mind. This is not to be overlooked, as clearance is so important.

So, while “believability” opens up a Pandora's Box, if you're 5'1 and want to be the next NBA superstar, it might be a tall order.  Nevertheless, history is full of stories of people who defied the odds and thus changed the concept of what is possible.

This doesn't mean that miracles, exceptions and moments of grace don't happen, because they can and do, but sometimes it might be useful to take a more gradient approach. Sometimes.

Being able to see that is really possible for you and that you will put in the work required is often the most reliable formula.

In the realms of money, there is a social component and also a lot of beliefs around it – family, cultural, personal etc. In a sense, money is its own belief system.

Thus, you can have a good look to see what beliefs you hold about money. Most of these will be stored in the subconscious.

In many cases, we can have a mixed reality. We desire something, but feel a bit “icky” (family forum!) about it.  Certain beliefs about money, the self and the world will create that:

– “Money is dirty”
                – “Money is a burden”
                – “Money is bad”
                – “Money is evil”
                – “It is bad to ask for money”
                – “Money is hard to get”
                – “You have to be lucky to be rich”
                – “You have to be greedy to be rich”
                – “Rich people are bad”
                – “If I'm greedy, I'll be punished”
                – “I'll never get what I want”

Blast every unwanted/unhelpful belief you have about money, yourself or your goals and layer in what you really do want. It makes a difference and can make a truly profound difference.

Hopefully this has helped.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

A great way to phrase it is as if it has already happened.

I really can make 10k every month now it's absolutely true
                  I really will safely generate 10k by December 31 now
                  I really will easily surpass my goal of 10k by Dec 31 now
                  I really do develop ways to create 10k by Dec 31 right now
                  I really did find more ways to make 10k by Dec 31 now

I tend to stay away from have and want because they have an element of expectation and when those are not met it becomes emotionally problematic.

Brian Tucker
                  PSTEC User

Also some great money beliefs to belief blast

I would have starved to death
                    There wouldn't have been enough to go around
                    There wasn't any more for me
                    It was feast or famine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.