Reply To: Success with women

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi atomic310,

Thanks for your reply.

I appreciate Truman's reply too, so please look at that. There are beliefs that lead to your experiences.

It seems you are coming from a place that there is something wrong with you or that you are lacking.

So, what is it you believe about yourself, other people and the world to feel you can't speak freely?

Why is it you feel you need to follow someone else'e model of how you need to be?

Really check in with that.

I suspect there might be feelings/beliefs that you are alone, odd, deficient, not enough and that people aren't interested in you or what you have to say.

All these beliefs, although not consciously created, do tend to reinforce one another and cluster together. They create experience, as well as coming from experiences.

Beliefs like:

“I'm not good enough”
    “I'm not interesting”
    “I'm not important”
    “I'm not attractive”
    “I'm not worthy”
    “I have nothing to offer”
    “There's something wrong with me”
    “People aren't interested in what I have to say”

We have lots of beliefs, so just take out the ones that no longer serve you.

If you take these out, piece by piece, it will transform your experience of yourself and life.

Hope this helps.

Please keep us updated.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…