Reply To: Beliefs about resistence
Thanks for posting and sorry for the late reply.
Instead of beliefs, you would maybe be better served by Click Tracking the feeling of resistance – initially, at least.
The sort of beliefs that tend to create resistance seem to include the following:
– “It's dangerous to feel negative emotions”
– “Negative emotions are scary”
– “Being vulnerable is bad/scary/dangerous”
– “If I allow myself to show vulnerability, people will hurt/exploit/think less of me”
– “I have to control my emotions”
– “I have to hide what I really feel”
– “I have to hide who I truy am”
Not an exhaustive list, but those capture the essence.
With beliefs like those eliminated, you could layer in with PQT:
– “It is absolutely safe to feel what I need to feel now”
– “I let myself feel what needs to be felt”
– “I put my trust in the Click Tracks releasing me”
– “When I use the Click Tracks, I'm safe to feel what's needed”
Hope that helps.
Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner
Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.
Recreate yourself with PSTEC.
Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…