Reply To: Fictional/Real Projections
Thanks for posting.
Good question and, yes, this is entirely possible. Indeed, this is referenced somewhat in PSTEC Advanced Part 2 (http://bit.ly/pstecadvanced2).
It is really important, I feel, that you are content with yourself initially. In other words, ensure it is not an avoidance or escape strategy.
Get really clear on why you want those particular characteristics (keeping in mind it's pure fiction in two of those examples) and, if they fit for you, you can mentally rehearse embodying them in various scenarios.
Then you could see what it is you like about those characteristics and layer in specific suggestions like:
– “I am completely comfortable with who I am”
– “No matter what anyone says, I remain unflappable”
– “I have a sense of adventure that draws people in”
– “I now notice all the ways people are drawn to me”
– “I have all the skills to be magnetic like Tony Stark”
– “It makes sense to act like my heroes sometimes”
Or whatever you want to create…
Those are just examples, of course, and I am sure you can come up with better, and more personally meaningful ones.
Feel free to experiment and innovate too, and let us know how it plays out.
Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner
Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.
Recreate yourself with PSTEC.
Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…