Reply To: PSTEC for suicidality & bipolar
Thanks for your ongoing updates.
I have not responded to each post, as it was not clear to me whether you needed any further assistance.
I would suggest checking whether the following beliefs resonate with you and, if they do, blast them:
– “I couldn't cope with life”
– “Life was always going to be difficult”
– “I needed money to be acceptable”
Then layer in the following with PQT:
– “I really do have the strength within me to flourish”
– “No matter what, I'll figure it out”
Hope that helps.
Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner
Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.
Recreate yourself with PSTEC.
Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…