PSTEC for suicidality & bipolar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Paul McCabe
    PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your ongoing updates.

I have not responded to each post, as it was not clear to me whether you needed any further assistance.

I would suggest checking whether the following beliefs resonate with you and, if they do, blast them:

– “I couldn't cope with life”
      – “Life was always going to be difficult”
      – “I needed money to be acceptable”

Then layer in the following with PQT:

– “I really do have the strength within me to flourish”
      – “No matter what, I'll figure it out”

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Jen
      PSTEC User

Thank you So, So much Paul. 

After BB blasting “I didn't have enough time for what I enjoy”  I handled the rest of yesterday with far less stress.  This morning it seems to help too.

I did a Positive on “I have time for self-improvement.”  I was able to do one of your wonderfully suggested phrases this morning even though it's a quicker morning.

I did Cascade one on this a while back but didn't understand to do Cascade two after it at the time.  Not much improvement from that.  I was wondering if I should go back and redo them, but I think I'll just do that if it comes up.  Maybe I'll stick with the BB and not use Cascade again for a while.  It seemed to make things worse, but then I was using it wrong.  Knowing that I have both… which would you suggest? I also bought a time machine.

This morning I did the money one- which was good.
        At work I did, – “I couldn't cope with life”  there were a few distractions but I felt it a lot.

Then – “Life was always going to be difficult”

Positive- “I really do have the strength within me to flourish”- This was a good one thank you.

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Here are a few more beliefs to blast. As I always suggest really think about the belief as you try as hard as you can to really REALLY feel the feelings associated with it.

I couldn't handle life (anymore)
          Life is hard
          Life is tough
          Life is unbearable
          Life is hopeless
          The world is on my shoulders
          My problems are never ending
          I hate myself
          I hate my life

Also have you considered simple beliefs…

I don't have enough time
          I don't have enough money
          I don't have enough…..

And some other obvious ones… You may have to do them more than once, Really feel those feelings! Do one, wait a day or two and do it again if you still hold it slightly. You should feel NOTHING when you say it, once it's deleted.

I am bad
          I'm no good
          I'm not valuable
          I'm not worthy
          I'm not good enough
          I'm worthless
          I'm not loveable
          Nobody loved me
          Nobody wanted me
          I'm unacceptable
          I'm unimportant / not important
          I don't matter
          I'm not wanted / I'm unwanted

Jen
          PSTEC User

Thanks Brian,

I would put them in the past tense right.

I've done “I didn't have enough time.”  a few times, but I feel like a broke through more with it yesterday by really focusing on the feeling.

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Yes put them in the past and yes as you repeat the belief over and over in the past tense “I didn't have enough time” think about every possible scenario you can remember as far back as you can remember and even worse case future scenarios and REALLY feel those feelings the entire time!

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

Another great one to CT until it's gone is to just sit and think of being extremely ashamed of yourself and your life. Keep CT until it's gone. It will likely take some time.

Jen
                PSTEC User

After Paul & Brian's suggestions… I got in a lot more PSTEC than normal even during the extra busy day that today was.

I did Positive during a walk. “Everything is going to be fine.” and then the song, “Every little thing is gonna be all right.”

At the end of the day I feel like I've been on vacation. 

Jen
                  PSTEC User

I just realized that feeling like “this struggle is just me and not circumstances” is a win.  It feels like I make a big deal out of everything… we need a probably need a new furnace & 2 sets of braces- that is normally not the end of the world.  The fact that I can see that it's going to be okay and that it's is unnecessary to get worked up about a huge improvement.

At first, it felt like I was just being hard on myself for being upset about it.  That stinks.  But the reality that it's an option to not be upset and just trust God & my husband that “everything will work out” is a big deal.  Even if I haven't fully embraced that option.

Feeling very blue and going to embrace that, that is okay by doing an unusual positive based on my deep-seated truth, scripture.

“Jesus wept, It's okay to feel big emotions.”  Usually I won't used wept in a positive.  But I'll give it a try.

Brian Tucker
                    PSTEC User

I just realized that feeling like “this struggle is just me and not circumstances” is a win.  It feels like I make a big deal out of everything… we need a probably need a new furnace & 2 sets of braces- that is normally not the end of the world.  The fact that I can see that it's going to be okay and that it's is unnecessary to get worked up about a huge improvement.

THAT IS A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE! It took me about 18 mos to get to that automatic realization!!! :)

BTW a very freeing belief to blast is “Nothing comes easy” run the 18 min BB and think of everything you can possibly imagine, work, money, relationships, taking care of kids, love etc etc Feel all those feelings and really TRY hard to feel them.

YOu are doing great. Keep going!

Jen
                      PSTEC User

I did “Nothing comes easy” run the 18 min BB.  I've never used the 18 min BB. 

Never the end I thought “nothing comes easy except David.”. Then went on.  Our son is so easy to raise and everything seems to go well for him- well most everything…

I also noticed how content and self-entertaining our daughter is today with no media…just playing with my old Barbie house at Grandma's.

I also noticed how I feel bad for not wanting to be in a group and isolating myself/ playing with the kids for part of the gathering, while most of my generations don't come to the reunions on a regular basis at all.

Then I did the 18 min BB on: “Christians had to be happy all the time.” I'd come to this idea while clicking early in the day.  One of my wonderful Grandma's said something like this a lot.  Everyone can tell your faith by your joy.  She and I are both naturally joyful and believers.  She is the gladdest-hearted person around and everyone sees her that way.  While her faith is a huge part of her joy, it's not a recipe to never hurt.  Eventually, she had to grieve Grandpa. 

A lot came back on that one… Great grandparents funerals when I was younger… Most came right before I started worrying mom by being overly happy.  I remembered singing at Grandpa's funeral when I was I high-school.    I wouldn't do that now.

One thing that stands out is how David and my Dad both have everything come So easy for them.  My happy Grandma was that way too.  I think that is the next thing to work on…

I'd like to be like that & not guilty for being surrounded by people who are that way.

My audio book said “Evrything had to be okay right now.”. I did the 18 min. BB on it.  Half way through it seemed too unrealistic so I switched to “I had to know how everything was going to work out.”

That reminded me of a past time when I was to e with taking a pay cut.  I creak g bills is the same as taking a paycut.  In that case, I knew things would work out. “

BB- Worry made me effecient.

Which was really hard to believe for 18 minutes.

So I'd like something with not over planning next.

4/29/2019
                        My other work has made it clear how poorly I manage the time that I have.  When I have free time I feel torn about what to work on first and often guilty whatever I choose first (Self improvement (PSTEC), excersise or housework).

This is a  far smaller problem than wanting to be dead or panicing about braces.  I did  think about the cost of the braces early in the day, but not panicing. 

Ideas?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 28 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.