Reply To: Rewording in past generic beliefs

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Rewording in past generic beliefs Reply To: Rewording in past generic beliefs

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Kiltro,

Thanks for posting.

Although there are some innovative ways to use the Belief Blasters, I recommend that you keep it as succinct as possible when running a belief statement.

This tends to get a better result, as it makes it easier to recall the statement and eliminate the belief.

Moreover, “I thought mistakes and failure were bad” describes the consequence of holding the causal belief. In other words, “mistakes and failure were bad” would cause the thought and the associated behavior.

You would think it because you believe it and your behaviour would tend to be consistent with holding such a belief (e.g. feeling bad when you make a mistake, trying to avoid anything that does not come naturally).

So, I recommend blasting “mistakes and failure were bad”, while trying hard to believe that statement and feeling what it feels like to hold such a belief.

This would apply to other similarly-worded beliefs too. Try hard to tap into the experience of these beliefs too. They influence our reality.

I hope that helps. If it is not clear enough, please let me know.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…