Reply To: Rewording in past generic beliefs

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Rewording in past generic beliefs Reply To: Rewording in past generic beliefs

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Kiltro,

Thanks for your reply.

“Mistakes and failure are bad” is the belief you are addressing with the BB tracks.

Say it out loud, feel how it feels (before and after running BB). That is the feeling you might wish to evoke when running BB.

You then put the statement into the past tense. This is a mechanism of BB.

So, you are trying hard to believe “Mistakes and failure were bad”

The past is 1 second ago, 10 years ago, 40 years ago etc. I started this reply in the past  :)

To simplify this, I advise people to think of the past tense sentence/statement as “everything up to this point in time.”  You use all “evidence” up to this point in time. It does not have to be an exhaustive list but go with the “proof.”

For the core beliefs, try to aim for early childhood experiences.

So much of our “evidence” for beliefs being the truth is derived from past events.

Hopefully the following example illuminates this idea: someone might believe “I'm not wanted”, as they made that conclusion (usually subconsciously) many years ago. They may not even be consciously aware of that belief, and may do a lot to avoid facing the feelings associated with it.

If someone was running that belief through BB, it would typically be phrased in the past tense as “I was not wanted” (up to now) and they would try hard to believe it while thinking of the so-called evidence.

I hope this helps.

If not, please let me know.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…