Reply To: Not sure what to CT on
Forums › General Discussions and Specific Issues › Rating Intensity of Feelings, SUDS, Trouble Feeling Emotions › Not sure what to CT on › Reply To: Not sure what to CT on
Thanks for your post.
I am sorry you are experiencing hypochondria, as I appreciate it can be very consuming.
It can be very helpful to find causal memories and, if those don't seem to be too accessible, the Accelerator tracks can be very helpful:
They help aid recall and, in general, make all the PSTEC tracks work even more efficiently.
I may need a bit more information about how the hypochondria presents itself. For starters:
– can you recall any specific traumas in your early life?
– what is the payoff to worrying about your health?
– have you or your loved ones had any serious or life-threatening health issues in their lives?
– how did your family react when things didn't go well?
– do you feel worried or anxious about anything else?
– what specifically did you CT?
– what do you believe about yourself?
I look forward to your reply.
Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner
Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.
Recreate yourself with PSTEC.
Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…