Reply To: Will PSTEC work for non-native english speakers

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi rvrv,

Thanks for your post.

Yes, as long as you have a good grasp of the English language (and you clearly do), PSTEC will absolutely work.

PSTEC has been translated to other languages and that is effective when the user has no or very little grasp of English.

Many, many people who have learned English as a second language have gotten extraordinary results using this technology. It works

The subconscious will figure it out and Tim has engineered all of the tracks to ensure maximum effectiveness. A range of tried and tested principles is blended into the tracks.

I think it is important to note how complex our minds are, and this is why multilinguists can easily slip in and out of different languages.

I would contend that, as long as you get the essence of the belief and feel the “truth” of it (whilst trying to believe it), the process will work very well indeed.

I have worked with people from all over the world and, even when English is not their native language, the process still works.

This thread may also be helpful:

http://pstecforum.com/pf/miscellaneous-and-other-topics/if-english-is-a-second-language-for-me-will-pstec-work/

I recommend keeping the belief in English. However, please feel free to experiment. You may find that, by keeping it in the Czech language, you get even more resonance. Whichever works best for you is the right approach. Try it and see.

Please keep at it, rvrv. Please ask us anything.

I am very confident PSTEC can facilitate you in eliminating the pattern of social anxiety.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…