Reply To: TriangulatiON of beliefs

BK
PSTEC User

Brian,

you wrote:

One thing I have found that works miracles with Belief Blasters is to run a clicktrack think of the belief(s) you will blast in a sesison and get EXTREMELY angry at the situation. Having a downright imaginary lunatic screaming fit both at the most extreme situation you can imagine and/or as far back as you can imagine and at yourself. CT down to a 1 or 0. Do the same frustration & impatience (can be done in the same run of the track) both at the extreme/past events around the belief and at yourself about the situation. I find this significantly weakens the belief and works amazing results.

How should I have this imaginary lunatic screaming fit at the most extreme situation you can imagine and/or as far back as you can imagine and at yourself? Let say that I want to BB a belief like “Nobody really loves me” or “I’m worthless”. I’m always having issue with click tracks in respect to how to use CT on thought and negative self-talk. And negative self talk is also ruminating about some belief I have and then finidng evidence that my belief is true. How to go about this?