100 beliefs after

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Truman
    PSTEC User

i worked the last weeks on almost 100 beliefs related to social bonds and relationships.

paul and brian helped me to formulate the suggestions the right way and after 100 beliefs i can say that PQT is the most powerful and effective tool ive ever used.

now i feel like a total new person on social gatherings and inside relationships. of course i still have some work to do but change is inevitable using this tool.

i went from being really self centered and neurotic to express myself in very articulated and authentic ways with other people.

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

That's fantastic.

Thanks for your feedback, which I'm sure will inspire and empower others.

Quantum Turbo is incredibly effective.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post that.

Paul  ;D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

Truman that is fantastic news. I personally have installed a few hundred and I will say that in many instances just a single belief has made a drastic and immediate change. Just yesterday Paul suggested one to me that was so simple yet the shift it brought was profound.

PQT is something special for sure. It is amazing how much change can be accomplished even in just a day.

What may also begin happening is that you realize larger patterns that you had no ability to see previously.

Keep going and thank you for your testament to the effectiveness of pstec.

Daniel Wynn
          PSTEC User

i worked the last weeks on almost 100 beliefs related to social bonds and relationships.

paul and brian helped me to formulate the suggestions the right way and after 100 beliefs i can say that PQT is the most powerful and effective tool ive ever used.

now i feel like a total new person on social gatherings and inside relationships. of course i still have some work to do but change is inevitable using this tool.

i went from being really self centered and neurotic to express myself in very articulated and authentic ways with other people.

Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing!

Sabina
            PSTEC User

Where do I find these 100 beliefs after?

Dominance
              PSTEC User

He means he used it on 100 of his own beliefs, not a list of beliefs that was provided. And these were the results he got from doing so.

Sabina
                PSTEC User

Could you please share those beliefs with us? It would be really helpful for me as I struggle with relationships on a daily basis. Please and Thank you!

Paul McCabe
                  PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Sabina,

Thanks for your post.

Truman may be able to offer the beliefs he eliminated.

Some beliefs can be quite generic (in terms of wording) and would tie into a lot of patterns.

Other beliefs may be personal to the individual and worded in a very specific way to only be truly meaningful to that person.

We can certainly assist you with the issues you have referenced.

What sort of relationship issues do you struggle with?

Feel free to PM me, if you would prefer.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Truman
                    PSTEC User

hey. what is helpful to me is doing QT on cory skyy affirmations. try to keep them from 8 to 10 words.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tGjuc0sUA-c&t=825s

Sindee Lee Gillespie
                      PSTEC User

Congratulations Truman – I am SO happy for you!!!

My best,

SLG

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.