1st results from pstec, im quite shocked how well it worked

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story 1st results from pstec, im quite shocked how well it worked

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lester
    PSTEC User

hello ppl, pretty now to this forum…

had my 1st results last night after a few nights of just getting use to the click tracks 1st…just like tim said, the memory is still there but the negative issues regarding it are gone…its very true, im quite shocked its work : ) heres what i used

i used 1 of the eef click tracks (in the pstec positive bundle)…then right on to the pstec negative, then right onto pstec positive.

it was regarding a past relationship which went very pete tong! about 11/12 years ago it happened, and since then i seemed to have collected all sorts of new anxiety's etc etc insomnia etc.

well i saw this girl again about 5 days ago and everything came back so thank god i found pstec!

im just wondering now ive got rid of one anxiety, do i have to do pstec for every single anxiety i have, or can i just group all the anxiety's under one session

as im thinking, if i have to do it for each single anxiety, once i get round to finishing them all, ill maybe have to start again, as im guessing multi pstec sessions work better on each single problem!…so it looks like ive got a lot of work ahead of me.

because i suffer with insomnia, and its my anxiety's causing my insomnia…i need to work on my anxiety's as they are the root problems…but i can only manage 1 session of pstec a day (35+ minutes it takes for me to do all the 3 above) until im pretty beat and after that i cant really concentrate on doing another : S

any tips for my above question would be great

thanks

matt

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Matt

Difficult to answer your question without asking you a lot more first.
        You can use PSTEC either way aiming at one target with mixed emotions behind it or working your way through a lot of single emotions that have one cause. Depends on the cause!

You have suggested your issues stem from a failed relationship IMHO then it would be best to Click Track that “break up” or possibly just the girl, thinking about her will likely bring up all sorts of negative feelings anger, jealousy, frustration, sadness and more possibles. Unless of course you still do have good feelings associated with her which you do not want to lose. If that is the case then working through different aspects of the break up might be the way forward. if possible my suggestion would be to use the eefs just thinking about her. One or two rounds will enough for one session. Do use the 1-10 scale before and after each round, it is important. Move on to another target when your numbers are down to 1 or 2. You can then use Negative and Positive at a later stage when your insomnia is improved.
        Your root cause is not the anxiety causing the insomnia but what is causing the anxiety.
        Keep us posted
        Peter

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

matty

Insomnia like the anxiety and depression are symptoms but insomnia with depression creates a downward spiral, one feeding into the other. Getting into a good sleep routine and “cracking” the insomnia should stop the depression and reduce anxiety.
          Try downloading the free Wealth of Abundance track. This is a hypnotic track so just listen but try to pay attention to Tim's voice. Listen last thing at night in bed ready to go to sleep. If you fall asleep listening, fine! The track is about gratitude which is a component of self-esteem. More gratitude = more self-esteem. Insomnia, anxiety and depression are signs of low self-esteem. You see where I am coming from? If it makes you sleep, good! If you don't then this track can still make you feel better. So win-win!
          Peter

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

matty

Although I'm not a doctor I am certain the dark circles will go away once you have got some regular sleep. However if worrying about them stops you sleeping… imagine the dark circles getting worse, much worse, ten twenty times worse, what would you look like? Now Click Track that!

Try the Wealth of Abundance thing first.
            Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.