23 beliefs to eliminate for natural confidence

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters 23 beliefs to eliminate for natural confidence

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Never Give Up!

I used to think this but I changed it to KEEP GOING!

Frances Ponick
      PSTEC User

I use “Never Give Up” b/c of Winston Churchill. Except when I checked on it to give you more info, I found I had it wrong! Here's what he actually said:

“… never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”  Oct. 29, 1941

Oh well. Never give in? Never give up? Keep going?
        Whatever works!

Have a great evening!
        F

Shane
        PSTEC User

What about the belief “I’m not safe” would that still become “I wasn’t safe” because if you have been through trauma, you really wasn’t safe.

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, it would still be “I wasn't safe”, as “I'm not safe/I wasn't safe” is a global belief.

If you experienced a certain trauma, “I'm not safe” is a reasonable conclusion to reach at the time. It just gets extrapolated to all/most situations. So, you might not have been safe in THAT situation, but not all situations. And if you believe, on a subconscious level, that “I'm not safe”…certain feelings will be present.

Every belief can be challenged and eliminated, really. Without knowing what the trauma was, I can discuss this in general terms.

Counterexamples:

“Maybe I wasn't safe at that time, but that doesn't mean I'd never be safe”

“Maybe I was just unfortunate and it had nothing to do with safety at all”

“Maybe what happened had nothing to do with me at all”

“Maybe I wasn't safe in that situation, but would be perfectly safe in others”

I could go on…and on.

So, no belief is ever 100% THE truth in an objective way. A belief acts as a perceptual filter, and everyone has their own set of “truths.”

You can eliminate “I am not safe”, “It is not safe to feel safe” and layer in suggestions that accentuate protection and discernment. I highly recommend that approach.

Please let me know how you get on, Shane. Also, feel free to reach out for clarification (if required).

Kind Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

To add to Paul's – It's also possible to have the belief “I am never safe” in which case you will want to blast.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.