A vote request please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sally Baker
    PSTEC User

Hello Forum,
      I'm pleased to say I've been selected for the UK's 2016 Janey Love's Platinum Awards in the Best Therapist category. As a Master PSTEC Practitioner I have worked with many people over the years via this forum and via the Magic Sentences I've produced following Tim's amazing guidance.

If anything I've contributed has helped you along your own journey or we've worked successfully one to one in person or via Skype then please use this bitly link to vote for me. I want to use this platform to promote the incredible power of PSTEC to the widest audience I can manage so I'd appreciate your support. Thanks in advance Sally

http://bit.ly/1rpLdQy

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Sally

I've voted for you, hope you win!  :)

Peter

Sally Baker
        PSTEC User

Thanks Peter. Much appreciated. Sx

Scott Lambert
          PSTEC User

I just voted for you Sally. I really appreciated your help and guidance with my Magic Sentence questions. My experience with you has been very positive. Good Luck!

Sally Baker
            PSTEC User

Hey thanks Scott. Much appreciated. Sally

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

I voted for you yesterday, Sally.

Appreciate all your contributions here and all the people you've helped.

Best of luck  ;)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Sally Baker
                PSTEC User

That's very kind Paul. Thanks a lot. Sally

Sally Baker
                  PSTEC User

Hello and I wanted to send an update about my earlier request for votes.

Firstly, thanks to everyone who voted for me and the interest everyone has shown.

This was a toughie as I was pitched against top end Harley Street therapists with big PR machines and I really needed everyone's support. I've just heard I've been shortlisted in the Janey Love's 2016 Awards and invited to their breakfast ceremony in London's West End on Friday 30th September. So, watch this space and I'll let you all know how I get on. Whatever happens its a great excuse for a new frock, oh and new shoes, and oh yes a new hand bag too  ;D 

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

Hi Sally

Good luck on the night!

You need an excuse for a new frock?  :D

Peter

Sally Baker
                      PSTEC User

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for me in the Janey Loves 2016 Awards. The ceremony was today and I was awarded Gold in the therapist category which was decided by client's votes. The organisers said I had received tremendous support so thank you all again.

The book Master PSTEC Practioner Liz Hogon and I co-wrote called 7 Simple Steps to Stop Emotional Eating featuring PSTEC, EFT and hypnosis was also short listed and held in high regard in an ultra competitive category so I think we did well up against the major publishing houses.

All in all. It's been a good day and the champagne is chilling. Thanks once more for the support from this forum and my one to one clients. Sally

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.