Accelerator track

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mandeep Gujral
    PSTEC User

Hi I just tried the Accelerator track after a long time and it seemed to clear some peasky issue that was coming back or a related feeling. Am I done? haha or do I need to do the regular track after? It feels cleared but I thought Tim said you have to do regular track after?

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

You don't have to but I always do. Can't hurt.

Mandeep Gujral
        PSTEC User

thank you.
          I think the accel are awesome. Worked well for addictions/Cravings etc also!

Dominance
          PSTEC User

So it's worth using the accelerator track even if i'm using PSTEC 2015 and Level 1 audios with belief blasters and quantum positive turbo mainly? I kind of just thought it might be old technology. But if it will help me with the process i'm curious.

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dominance and Obstruktion,

Yes, the Accelerator is definitely worth using. Even the free Click Track is worth incorporating, as it introduces variety.

You can mix up the tracks you use. Some people have only ever needed the Free Click Track but, for longer-term work, the Accelerator can prove highly effective. It may be one of the older PSTEC tracks but, as it works so well, there is no need to update it.

Tim has introduced a lot of outstanding tools, and so many people were able to make huge changes with the initial tracks. Now we have greater choice and efficiency.

Two points here:

1) You have so much choice here, so you can resolve issues with or without the Accelerator.

2) You have everything you need to make the changes you want

Thanks again,

Paul  ;)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.