Afformations and PSTEC POSITIVE QUANTUM TURBO: Anyone experienced?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Afformations and PSTEC POSITIVE QUANTUM TURBO: Anyone experienced?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andres Leon
    PSTEC User

Good afternoon,

I read a post recently about using Pstec Positive with afformations (Which are affirmations posed as questions, in case someone is unfamiliar). However, I want to know if specifically the PSTEC POSITIVE QUANTUM TURBO tracks can be used it with it as well and if anybody has any experience with it.

Thanks!

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Alrpstec,

Thanks for your question.

I have never tried afformations with Quantum Turbo, so feel free to experiment.

The Quantum Turbo tracks are so powerful, however, that you might be better-served just using them as they are and following the standard instructions.

If anyone has had success using a different protocol or deviating from the instructions, however,  I trust they will share it here.

Please keep us updated.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

I and others have posted on this some time back. It will work in some way.

Please try it with PQT and let us know what your results are.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.