After identifying a core belief

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser After identifying a core belief

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AAA
    PSTEC User

Hi,

After I identified a core belief, lets say, I have the belief I am a loser. How do I erase the emotions before I delete the negative core belief?  I have trouble feeling the emotions that are associated with the core beliefs. I can easily recall recent events – that happend the same day – with the emotions and use the basic click track to remove the emotion…

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

You can use the Basic Click Tracks or the EEF's to neutralize the emotions.

Now, listen to Tim's instructions.  At no time does he tell you to feel the feeling.  He asks you to rate it, but not to feel it.

When you run the CT or EEF on a memory or imagined event, TRY HARD to feel the feeling during the track…  bit difference between feeling it and TRYING HARD to feel it.

Aloha!
        Jeff

AAA
        PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

From what I have learned in my journey of self development, is that there are strong emotions behind core beliefs, so before I install a new belief I want to remove the weight ( as in the guide ).

How should I get in touch with whatever emotional weight that is on the end of the I am a loser scale? I have a hard time doing this…

hope my question is more clear like this

Jeff Harding

Hey AAA … couple salient point here on this…

First, while it CAN be true that “… there are strong emotions behind core belief … “; that is not always the case.  You can have a strongly reinforced belief without any emotions involved.

But, as you alluded to the PSTEC Negative (PN) Guide, if there are emotions, best to neutralize those prior to running PN on negative and limiting beliefs.

So, if there are emotions, here's how you can tell…

1. When you repeat the negative belief … “I am a loser” in this example … how does that make you feel to BE a loser?  What do you imagine when you say, “I am a loser?”

You can start to see memories and imagined events with the feeling.
            Keep in mind, again, that you don't have to feel the feeling to run the CT on it; just TRY HARD to feel the feeling.

2. Another say is to ask yourself, 'Why do I believe I am a loser?”
            What is the evidence that you are a loser?
            Give me an example of what it means to be a loser.

This will bring up memories and imagined events.  When it does, take one at a time, and see how you feel about it… note it … rate the feeling … CT it… CT each one.

Make sense?

Aloha!
            Jeff

AAA
            PSTEC User

Thank you for the response Jeff.

I have been applying pstec to the core beliefs and I am feeling the emotions and click track them away. Right after that I ask my own subconscious to rate it for me on a scale of 1 – 10 to see if I missed anything. If I get a “1” or “none” response I move on the deleting the negative core belief. After that is done I ask my subconscious to rate the emotional baggage/emotions/or just if the belief still exists.

Here is my sticking point: At times when I do feel emotionally impacted my subconscious tells me the belief is still there and rats the emotional baggage behind it a “9”. Then when I clear my emotions I get a “1” or “none” as response. As a result I am unable to verify if the belief is truly gone. Right after the negative belief track I know it is gone because it feels that way and my subconsicous responds positively. But when I feel impacted by either watching a sad movie or reading something that makes me feel X negative than my subconscious says the belief is still there.  Could you shed some light on this?

As a result of practicing your suggestion I have become more aware of my own emotions and I would like to thank you for that gift you gave me. Thank you.

ps. I feel my emotional areas are in my heart area / solar plexus when I work on releasing past emotions. Interesting…wonder why

Jeff Harding

Aloha AAA… many people feel emotional hurt and unplesantness in the heart or chest area.  I could not tell you why… only theorize … but, using the emotional area just allows us to communicate to the subconscious specially what the negative emotions is.  So, my perception is about “using it” rather than trying to figure out the “why” of that.  Similar to the subconscious vision of memories/imagined events.  Some have related that they have a past life memory… do they or not?  It matters not… only that they target it and apply the most effective tool to find freedom from those limiting emotions and beliefs.
                The “whys” like that, to me again, are only intellectual and somewhat interesting, but not pertinent, per se.

As a result I am unable to verify if the belief is truly gone.
                As Tim says, many times you will not know if a subconscious belief is erased.  You will know over time and while experiencing specific events, but not always immediately.  Tim mentions this, I believe, in the User Guide 2 for PSTEC Neg.

Practicing communication with the subconscious is beneficial work, but be careful as it is a science, per se, and sometimes one's conscious interpretation may not be completely accurate.

But when I feel impacted by either watching a sad movie or reading something that makes me feel X negative than my subconscious says the belief is still there.  Could you shed some light on this?

Difficult to comment on this without more details.

You would have to look at those specific movies or literature, look to CT or even use the Accelerator Tapping Track and see what comes up.
                But, I would also ask, if you are crying at a movie, is that a “bad” think for you… ask why you want to erase that.  Or, is that the movies or literature speaks to something in your personal experience and reminds you of that?
                Delve a bit more regarding your motivation.

Aloha nui!
                Jeff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.