Alternatives to Hands?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bloom
    PSTEC User

Hi.

I have a bit of tendonitis in both of my forearms, and they are really sore after only 2 rounds of the Click Tracks. If do more, I'm in pain. So,  I was wondering if we can use our feet, or if maybe we can tap with a pen, or something. Just looking to see if there are any other acceptable alternatives to hands..

Thanks so much, Bloom

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Bloom…

Are you just tapping with your fingers and, of so, does that bother your arms?  You asked about tapping with a pen, if you are moving your hands or fingers while holding the pen, that does not bother your arms?

If you are, say, holding a pen in each hand and tapping the pen on a surface, sure, that would work.  Or, as you said, yes, you can use your feet instead of your hands as an alternative.

What is important is that you have movement on the right and left side of the body… either hands, fingers or feet.

Aloha!

Jeff

bloom
        PSTEC User

Thank you Jeff.. That's so great I can use my feet, or even a pen !!  :P

I have been tapping with my fingers, but that makes the tendons in my forearms eventually seize up. I get it when I type too much, too. I guess some call it Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Last night, I tried tapping with my entire hand and that helped a bit, but not entirely enough. So, I'll definitelyexperiment with my feet or tapping with a pen.  :)

Best, Bloom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.