Anxiety driving after a car accident

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jules
    PSTEC User

I've had anxiety driving after I got in a car accident about three weeks ago. The other driver hear ended me out of the blue, for no reason. Meaning it's not like traffic stooped suddenly or anything, she just wasn't paying attention to driving. It's left me with a fear that someone isn't going to be paying attention and do that same thing. Which PSTEC program would be good for over coming this? Is there one that might work?

PSTEC Accounts

You're right to want to clear this. The free system should be all that's required. Simply do the following….while playing tthe click track, imagine the incident as vividly as you can, TRY hard to FEEL the anxiety and also tap along as accurately as you can. Doing these three things as you use the free tracks should release you from the anxiety. Get the numbers as low as they will go. Then if you have PSTEC Level 1 immediately  follow with two PSTEC Positive statements
        1. “That's over now”
        2. “I will feel relaxed behind the wheel”
        Kind Regards
        Tim

Jules
        PSTEC User

I'll try that. Thank you so much for your hellp,Tim!

PSTEC Accounts

Thanks for sharing. In my experiience and based on feedback received the free system alone should clear such types of traumas for at least 95% of people. I've used it myself with many people for road traffic incidents. It's quick and reliable for such things. Usually the biggest hurdle is just persuading someone to try it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.