Anyone tried the weight loss pstec?

Forums General and Miscellaneous Questions About Weight Loss Anyone tried the weight loss pstec?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nina lathar
    PSTEC User

Hi all, ive just bought the weight loss pstec and have done a few parts to it with no difference as yet (normally i see a difference with pstec immediately).  Anyone got any experience to share with me?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC User

Aloha!

Here are some audios on two different aspects from the same person, Rhonda… she was kind enough to just volunteer this information in audio form…

http://pstecaudiosource.org/pstecstory-Rhonda-cravings.html

http://pstecaudiosource.org/pstecstory-Rhonda-clean-your-plate.html

Wil in the second interview I did with him (referenced and linked in another post on this board, talks about how his weight dropped as a side benefit of other emotional issues that he cleared away in his PSTEC work.

We will have more resources coming for you in the area of weight loss that will be quite helpful to those that need some guidance.

Most times, that's all we need is a little personal guidance to get us moving in the right direction.  You might consider using the PSTEC Registry for someone that can guide you along and help you target the PSTEC tools more effectively.

Take your time and review the tutorial with the package several times to help you get more intimately familiar with the process and the mind set.  You mentioned that you have “done a few parts”… what parts would those be?

Aloha!

Jeff

Melissa Smith
        PSTEC User

How long does it usually take to see a difference using the weightloss program. I am still having problems at night especially. This is my second day using the program. I have been really hungry at night and seem to want to eat everything in site.  :(

Sally Baker
          PSTEC User

Hello in answer to your query PSTEC can work remarkably quickly on a wide variety of presenting issues and I've seen great results in working with PSTEC for successful weight loss. Interestingly, it is not unusual for clients to have a surge in their appetite when we first begin the work – it's sort of known as the Last Supper response – as your sub-consious knows there is change afoot and makes a bid to reinforce old patterns of behaviour. In our Book Achieve Your Natural Weight, Liz Hogon and I write about how we use EFT to reveal what's going on sub-conciously with a client's thinking and behaviour and then use PSTEC to collapse the emotional attachment to the negative thinking. So you could consider this route too.

If your weight has been an issue for a long time then stick with what you are doing as you may have a strong belief system around your eating that might take a few weeks to truly feel the shift. We often work with clients for around 6 weeks if this helps you to consider a time frame. It really is powerful and quick when you think that many other therapies can take months and months to engender any significant change.

On a practical basis, we believe it is vital to not skip meals or go hungry when attempting to lose weight as that can trigger a sense of deprivation which for some people will feel scary and could encourage over-eating. So be sure that you have eaten nutritionally well during the day. We do include a food plan in the book if you are confused with so many fad diet regimes around.

Before evening comes, try using PSTEC on the feeling you expect you will experience later. Really conjure up the emotions and hunger you experience at night and collapse those feelings. Good luck using your programme. Sally Baker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.