Attraction Phobia – Men seeking Women

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences Attraction Phobia – Men seeking Women

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zendo
    PSTEC User

Hello,

Is it possible to have the Attraction Phobia – Men seeking Women spoken by a male voice instead of a woman voice.

Personally, I prefer a male voice, like Tim's, as the effects are way more powerful if you are a Man seeking Women.

http://pstecaudiosource.org/attraction-phobia

Thank you!

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi zendo… no, Sally Baker put those together in a joint venture so not likely they will be redone, especially in the near future.

But, this could be a healing opportunity for you!!

If you get uncomfortable listening to a female voice like this, that would be a negative emotional issue.  So, imagine listening to the tracks with a female voice, rate the emotional intensity, then TRY HARD to feel it while running the CT and imagining her talking on the track.

Also, look at PSTEC Positive for a solution to the belief:

“I prefer a male voice as the effects are way more powerful “

Try this with PSTEC Positive AFTER the emotions are lowered as I mentioned above…

“When I hear a female voice on the track I feel comfortable”
        and/or
        “I don't care if it's a male or female voice on the track”
        and/or
        “The tracks are just as powerful with a male or female voice”
        and/or
        “When I hear a female voice on the track I follow the directions because they are powerful”

You see?

Remember, preferences are not about good/bad, right/wrong, etc.  But, preferences can be limiting sometimes, so watch for those.

Aloha!
        Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.