Back pain.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Wynn
    PSTEC User

Hi guys,

How do you go about recovery from back pain with pstec? Is it possible?
      I have had trouble with my back for 2-3 months now. It mainly effects the middle of my spine, and stiffness in my lower back. I have been in and out of the gym, i initially took 6 weeks off, but havent been able to get in there like i nornally do. I also work long hours, and do a lot of heavy lifting etc. So my back is under pressure regularly. I am slways cautious when lifting though. Any help would be great.
      Thanks.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Clearingmandan

Yes it is possible! Pain management and speeding up healing are just some of the many things you can use PSTEC for. There is though a special Physical Pain Removal package Part 1 is FREE and Part 2 with Part 1 is $29.87 with Bonuses. These links take you to the info pages.

From personal experience I also suggest laying down and bringing your feet towards your butt, bending your knees until the curve of your lower back is just touching or flat on the ground. A pillow under your head might also be helpful. Lay down for 20-30 minutes. This gets your middle and lower back into a straight supported position until you relax into it. Roll onto your side and get up slowly. More info if you google semi-supine.

Another package although perhaps harder to get your head around is the Hypnotic Time Machine Package which I have used to accelerate healing an Achilles injury.

You can of course use the standard Click Tracks and PSTEC Positive instead of or a well as the others. PSTEC Accelerators would also be good to add to the mix. How you go about using these might depend on whether your pain is low grade continuous chronic or intermitttent acute?

Peter

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Mahalo, Peter!!  Very nice!

Also, there is an interview done on this very subject…
          https://pstecaudiosource.org/1312/pstec-interview-mike-jeff

Aloha!
          Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.