Bad Habits

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nigsy
    PSTEC User

Hello to all users on the forum

can i use the basic click tracks  break bad habits?

I searched the forum but didn't find anything

Thanks
      N

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Nigsy… basically, habit are behaviors are the best handled with PSTEC Positive (included with Level 1), but be sure to address the emotions with the Click Tracks and also any negative beliefs with PSTEC Negative as those tools will make your journey on this… and everything else… that much easier.
        Aloha!
        Jeff

Nigsy
        PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff I followed your link and have been using pstec positive for a few days with immediate results:

I have had good success with pstec free click tracks in taking the emotion out of some painful memorys but there was one emberrasing incident caused by a bad habit of mine that became much worse after using the free clicktracks!

The problem seemed to go completely out of control after click tracking and for some time i almost became a recluse, avoiding social contact etc and is still a problem

What might i have done wrong? How can i correct it?

There is an social event coming up in a couple of weeks that my wife is looking forward to  and that i should be excited about but instead i'm scared i will cause embaresment –  i am scared to go any where near the problem habit again in case i make matters worse.
          Hope you can help

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

“there was one emberrasing incident caused by a bad habit of mine that became much worse after using the free clicktracks!”

Not enough info to say for sure, Nigsy.

could be:
            * Actually, another feeling/emotion that must be CT'd separately.
            * May need to CT multiple times
            * May have other memories “attached” that need to be addressed (i.e. CT'd)
            * Could be surrounding NOT the incident, but the practice of that bad habit… try focusing on performing that bad habit… doing it and see how you feel… imagine doing it again.  You see, the problem is not doing that bad habit or doing it again or anything like that, but being embarrassed that you do it.

Many times, when we believe the emotions intensify, it can mean we are getting closer to the core of the issue that we have previously avoided (either consciously or even subconsciously because of the perceived pain).

“The problem seemed to go completely out of control “

The keyword there is “seemed”… don't assume you know why you reacted that way… just keep to the fundamentals.

If you feel unpleasant, CT that.
            If you have limiting beliefs, erase them with PSTEC Negative
            If you don't have empowering beliefs, suggest them with PSTEC Positive.

So, imagine doing that “bad habit” at the social event… how does that feel?  Rate it and CT it… imagine it and TRY HARD to feel embarrassed.

Now, when it comes to bad habit… actions and behaviors… and you want to shift that; PSTEC Positive is  your best tool.

If you are really stuck, getting a practitioner to help may be the best investment for you.

Aloha!
            Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.