Becoming an alpha male with PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ej
    PSTEC User

Hey guys,

I know “alpha male” is a controversial term and I'm not looking to create a discussion around it. But despite the term, what I mean is how to use pstec to become a confident, attractive, leader, successful guy.

I think I could use every night
      CT 2015
      Belief blaster
      PQT

What I will try to do is:
      CT  feelings of insecurity, neediness, anger

Belief Blast: I have been insecure, I have needed other people's approval, I haven't succeeded, Beautiful women haven't been attracted to me.

PQT: I am incredibly attractive now, I am absolutely confident now, I absolutely accept myself now, I am able to achieve anything I want now, I am a man who takes immediate action now

Does this sound like a good idea / protocol?

thanks guys!

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Ej,

Thanks for your post.

Here's a thread that gives some excellent suggestions about this topic:

http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/what-process-should-i-be-following/

Be very clear on what a confident, attractive, successful leader looks like. How would YOU embody that?

I think it is so important to make that real for yourself, and also to be clear on the WHY underneath it all.

What would it give you that you feel you currently lack?

You are, I sense, on the right track (no pun intended) in CTing the feelings of insecurity, neediness and anger.

In addition to this,  I would recommend using the Belief Blaster to eliminate the sort of beliefs that might get in the way of your goals.

Look at core beliefs such as:

“I was unattractive”
        “I was weak”
        “I was not good enough”
        “I was a failure”
        “I didn't matter”
        “I was not acceptable”
        “I was not important”
        “I was not OK”
        “I was not safe in this world”

Say each belief statement out loud and, if it feels true, heavy or painful, it would indicate you hold it on a subconscious level and then you could blast it.

Eliiminating beliefs like that would be very effective in shifting how you feel about yourself and how you behave in the world.

With the beliefs, it tends to be much more effective to go for the core. So, the pattern (if you will) is insecurity. You would be looking for the type of beliefs that would create that pattern. For example, “I am insecure, because…”

With the PQTs, aim for 7-12 words in the statement for maximum efficacy.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Using the CTs, BB and PQT is an excellent protocol.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.