Belief Blasters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bluebear56
    PSTEC User

Hi there,

I've purchased the Belief Blasters and Positive Quantum Turbo.

I am sticking to the Belief Blasters for now, as I feel I have a whole lot of limiting beliefs to blast away. I've run the belief blaster tracks and mentally expressed one limiting belief  in past tense each time  I ran a track – and I have worked on more than 20 limiting beliefs in less than 48 hours.

The problem here is that I don't know whether those limiting beliefs were effectively blasted as I didn't really feel anything changed in terms of my emotional attached towards those beliefs  after running the belief blaster tracks. Like I still felt strongly a negative belief. Is it supposed to be immediate? Or do I expect to have effects 24 hours after running the tracks?

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Hi Bluebear.

Here's what makes a profound difference in the results of the Belief Blasters.

As you are repeating the belief over and over again in the past tense, think of events in your childhood (past) as far back as you can remember, combined with a mix of events in the present and even future events that “could” happen associated with the belief being “true”.

As you think of these things, really feel the most intense feelings you have which are associated with those memories – the entire time – as you repeat the belief.

It is also helpful as you blast a belief you also feel angry at it, and even intentionally get angry at it for a bit during the track.

Once this is complete you should see a shift.

You will know when a belief has been collapsed when you feel NOTHING about the belief. If you say “I am a martian” you feel nothing. The same would go for a collapsed belief.

Please pick one belief and follow the above until you achieve nothingness in the way of emotions tied to the belief. Nothingness means just that. Absolutely nothing. Not even a little bit. If you still feel it a little bit, or not sure, it's not collapsed.

Sometimes you might need to run the track again the next day. And that's ok. It will be most effective if you think about the belief and the things you think or say around it when you are most upset, angry at others or yourself. What you might shout “I feel like I can  never be good enough at anything!”

Ok so this would be “I could never have been good enough at anything”

Or maybe you shouted at your parents in rage and upset “I will never be good enough for you!”

“I would never have been good enough for others” or “I had never been good enough for others”

If the belief remains after blasting it, it's quite possible there is a larger, deeper belief associated with it.

+++ Examples +++

Everything is hard. You might blast this belief and still have some belief about it or it “comes back”. Usually this is because you have a larger belief about life or the world in general e.g. everything in life is hard, life is hard on me, the world is hard (on me), even “others are hard on me” (your parents, teachers, coaches, friends, women etc. look for a pattern of this). You might even have a stronger belief “The world/life is impossible” “others are impossible” perhaps if you lived in a household with very dysfunctional parents who were “impossible” (to deal with).

Another example could be “I'm not good enough” often times people blast this several times but it remains. It's because they have a stronger belief “I'm never good enough” “It is impossible to be good enough” “I will never be good enough at anything” “I have to be good enough” reality is, you don't have to be good enough at anything! It's all an illusion and incorrect thinking.

bluebear56
        PSTEC User

Thank you Brian.

I wonder if my situation is a bit special – I have tried looking for similar cases in this forum but haven't found any yet.

I somehow believe that I am stuck in life due to religious trauma as well as a narcissistic parent 100% indoctrinated by religion and always wants to have her way with things. Her enforcing her religious beliefs on the family have caused lots of friction and unhappiness in our family relationships.

I actually don't blame her – I know she had a difficult childhood and never had real affection from her parents and her mum was much more bitter and narcissistic a person who mentally controlled my auntie for 60 years.

Anyway, my anger is at the Church and its teachings as well as the clergy who seem to enjoy using their version of religious doctrine to influence, brainwash, indoctrinate and misguide people.

I don't know how to blast away all these deep religious beliefs and don't really know where to start too. I am partially angry at the clergy, but also forgiving of them, as they probably were brainwashed by other theologians/priests/bishops etc who are long dead.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Thank you Brian.

I wonder if my situation is a bit special – I have tried looking for similar cases in this forum but haven't found any yet.

I see the sense in what you are saying. It's unfortunate you were influenced by the negative beliefs and traumas of others that were out of your control. It must be difficult for you to deal with. You now have the ability and tools to overcome every last bit of it.

These are normal feelings to experience for someone who has been afflicted with trauma. Common beliefs are  “nobody can understand my experience” “I'm different than other people” “My situation is special” and these are usually associated with some type of extreme betrayal trauma which generates profound anger as a result. If you have been exposed to a narcissistic parent/family member, I'm sure these ring true to you, in addition to “others violated my trust” and “others violated my respect”

I somehow believe that I am stuck in life due to religious trauma as well as a narcissistic parent 100% indoctrinated by religion and always wants to have her way with things. Her enforcing her religious beliefs on the family have caused lots of friction and unhappiness in our family relationships.

I actually don't blame her – I know she had a difficult childhood and never had real affection from her parents and her mum was much more bitter and narcissistic a person who mentally controlled my auntie for 60 years.

Start right here:

Anyway, my anger is at the Church and its teachings as well as the clergy who seem to enjoy using their version of religious doctrine to influence, brainwash, indoctrinate and misguide people.

I don't know how to blast away all these deep religious beliefs and don't really know where to start too.

And here:

I am partially angry at the clergy, but also forgiving of them, as they probably were brainwashed by other theologians/priests/bishops etc who are long dead.

Fire up the click tracks and neutralize all of your feelings associated with these items. You can speed this process up by using clicktracks 2015. Run the “wrapper track” on all of these memories and feelings and bundle them up into “one big ball” of feelings and clicktrack that big ball to a 1 or 0. Alternatively you can just use the free clicktracks if that is all you have. It's a good idea to also CT any upset or grief you have around this as well.

If you post some of the thoughts you have here, we can offer some advice on the types of beliefs to blast.

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

You should definitely blast the beliefs “parents should always have their way with things” “parents are always right” and the same two beliefs using the word “others” instead of parents.

Further you can blast “parents are never wrong” “parents are never bad” “Parents are always perfect” “parents never make mistakes”

While you do this, think about how this has been true with your parents and really feel the feelings as you blast them. You will definitely be in for a pleasant surprise. :)

bluebear56
              PSTEC User

Thank you Brian.

I see the sense in what you are saying. It's unfortunate you were influenced by the negative beliefs and traumas of others that were out of your control. It must be difficult for you to deal with. You now have the ability and tools to overcome every last bit of it.

These are normal feelings to experience for someone who has been afflicted with trauma. Common beliefs are  “nobody can understand my experience” “I'm different than other people” “My situation is special” and these are usually associated with some type of extreme betrayal trauma which generates profound anger as a result. If you have been exposed to a narcissistic parent/family member, I'm sure these ring true to you, in addition to “others violated my trust” and “others violated my respect”

Start right here:

I don't know how to blast away all these deep religious beliefs and don't really know where to start too.

And here:

I am partially angry at the clergy, but also forgiving of them, as they probably were brainwashed by other theologians/priests/bishops etc who are long dead.

Fire up the click tracks and neutralize all of your feelings associated with these items. You can speed this process up by using clicktracks 2015. Run the “wrapper track” on all of these memories and feelings and bundle them up into “one big ball” of feelings and clicktrack that big ball to a 1 or 0. Alternatively you can just use the free clicktracks if that is all you have. It's a good idea to also CT any upset or grief you have around this as well.

If you post some of the thoughts you have here, we can offer some advice on the types of beliefs to blast.

Thanks. Also a bigger hindrance and a major source of anxiety has been money. I seem to have had difficulties with business and personal cashflow in recent years, with more money going out than coming in. The difficulties in finances have made my life more anxious and I subconsciously attribute my difficulty in finances to my childhood and the trauma caused by my parents. This seems to be an interlocking cycle with my parents facing financial difficulties and requiring my financial assistance which I have been feeling guilty about not being able to assist in.

The financial situation has been bad to the extent of a possible home sale, and I have been feeling even more anxious because of this as I am unable to find a new place to stay because of my finances. At the same time, I feel very unsettled in my life because I worry about whether the home will be sold anytime soon along with other worries such as a death of an elderly relative (in her 90s) now even though signs of death are not imminent.

I've tried to blast away “Money isn't coming to me easily” but that doesn't seem to be working.

I just want to go away , give up all my commitments here  and live overseas again. But have so much difficulties..

Hopefully someone here can help me out with some more beliefs to blast away after understanding my situation.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Thanks. Also a bigger hindrance and a major source of anxiety has been money. I seem to have had difficulties with business and personal cashflow in recent years, with more money going out than coming in.

I never have enough to survive
                  I am always losing
                  I am a loser
                  I never have enough
                  I am never successful
                  I am a failure

I don't have enough money to survive
                  I am always losing money
                  I never have enough money
                  I'm never successful with money
                  I am a failure with money

The difficulties in finances have made my life more anxious and I subconsciously attribute my difficulty in finances to my childhood and the trauma caused by my parents. This seems to be an interlocking cycle with my parents facing financial difficulties and requiring my financial assistance which I have been feeling guilty about not being able to assist in.

Finances are difficult
                  It it my fault others didn't have enough
                  It it my fault others didn't have enough money
                  Everything is my fault
                  It is always my fault

The financial situation has been bad to the extent of a possible home sale, and I have been feeling even more anxious because of this as I am unable to find a new place to stay because of my finances.

I won't be able to survive
                  I will not survive
                  I will never survive
                  I will never make it
                  I am losing everything
                  I will lose everything

At the same time, I feel very unsettled in my life because I worry about whether the home will be sold anytime soon

Life is unsettling

I will lose something

along with other worries such as a death of an elderly relative (in her 90s) now even though signs of death are not imminent.

I will lose someone I love
                  I will lose someone important

I've tried to blast away “Money isn't coming to me easily” but that doesn't seem to be working.

I just want to go away , give up all my commitments here  and live overseas again. But have so much difficulties.

The world is difficult
                  The world is hard
                  Life is difficult
                  Life is hard
                  I want to run away
                  I want to give up
                  I am hopeless to succeed
                  I have no hope
                  I am helpless to succeed
                  I am unable to help myself
                  I will never succeed
                  It is impossible for me to succeed
                  It is impossible for me to change
                  It is impossible for me to change my situation
                  I am unable to change my situation

Hopefully someone here can help me out with some more beliefs to blast away after understanding my situation.

Make sure when you blast these you think of every area of your life and REALLY feel the feelings associated with the belief and the memories as you run the track.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.