Belief Blasters and WRITING!

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Belief Blasters and WRITING!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JenWhetham

hello!
      So I've been uncovering a LOT lately (feeling, relief . . .new feeling!)
      One that just occurred to me recently was

“I don't know how to write my novel”
      and
      “I cannot write my novel.”

So I am thinking that the past tense for the belief blasters is

“I used to not know how to write my novel”
      Or
      “I didn't know how to write my novel”

the second one (which is even MORE resonant) is a little trickier for me to put into past tense.

what about “I could not write my novel”

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Yours in deep and daily work for this very intense month of April . . .

JEn

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

what about “I could not write my novel”

JEn

I couldn't have written my novel

I would suggest you ask yourself “why?” you believe you can't write your novel and then write down the 5 or 6 why's. Then look for beliefs there. Ask why on those beliefs. Maybe something like “No one will like my novel” or “my story isn't good enough” etc will come to mind. Then blast those.

One important thing to remember about Belief Blasters and any other track is that you can't break anything by trying. So in the case of Belief Blaster – you can blast all of your examples.

All of the tracks are very forgiving and either yield some result or don't. Often times even if you don't see a result there is still work being done deep in the subconscious and you will not see/feel a change until a tipping point is reached.

Change is only consciously experienced as a tipping point is reached. Because of tipping points, people can be on the very brink of success and not realize it at all.  That is NOT the time to give up!

Because of the existence of tipping points, when things look the most hopeless, you are often very close to a breakthrough.

For this reason, if you're working through a lot of stuff, be persistent and maintain a positive expectancy of success. You will reach and move through the tipping

IMO Belief Blasters is unique in that the phrase does not have to be perfect. What's important is that the statement rings true to you and has the strongest feelings. Often times you can get a phrase that is as close to what you think is correct and then run the 18 minute track as there are some special phrases in there that address similar thoughts to the belief you are working on.

In this example you might also have a some fear of success and one simple belief around this is “I couldn't have been successful” or a fear of failure “I would have been a failure” and of course there are many others in this area of beliefs.

Another thing that will help you is to think of the writers block and get EXTREMELY angry at the situation. Having a downright imaginary lunatic screaming fit both at the situation and at yourself. CT down to a 1 or 0. Do the same frustration & impatience both at the writer's block situation and at yourself about the situation.

One thing I have found that works miracles with Belief Blasters is to run a clicktrack think of the belief(s) you will blast in a sesison and get EXTREMELY angry at the situation. Having a downright imaginary lunatic screaming fit both at the most extreme situation you can imagine and/or as far back as you can imagine and at yourself. CT down to a 1 or 0. Do the same frustration & impatience (can be done in the same run of the track) both at the extreme/past events around the belief and at yourself about the situation. I find this significantly weakens the belief and works amazing results.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.