Belief Blasters for weight loss

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Belief Blasters for weight loss

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Megan Cooper
    PSTEC User

Hello,
      I just purchased Belief Busters today and am wondering how to get started. Before I heard the instructions about changing the tense of my belief I was thinking my beliefs would be:
      I'll never be thin
      or
      I always overeat
      or
      Being thin is too difficult

It seems like putting these in the past tense loses something. Is it just:
      I could never be thin,
      I always overate
      and
      Being thin was too difficult?

Thank you,
      Megan

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Megan,

Thanks for posting.

You pretty much nailed it. Those are the past tense variations of the belief statements you identified. You are rigjt that they will likely lose something when put into the past tense; when run through the Belief Blasters, they will effectively lose their power over you. They will no longer be part of your “now.”

One distinction: eliminating “I always overate” would surely be helpful and freeing (as logically you could not “always” have overeaten). I know what you mean, of course, but what would you have had to believe about yourself, life or food to have overeaten?

Also, what else would you have to believe to hold a belief like “Being Thin is/was too difficult”?

This is subjective, of course, as other people may find it difficult gaining weight and thus find it very easy to be “thin”. I am marking that as “thin” as everyone has their own subjective measure of what “thin” is. Even “overeating” is subjective.

So, have you tried various diets and regimes and found that you put the weight back on?

What would you believe about yourself if you never were “thin”?

For many people, eating certain types of foods is habitual and comforting. Did you find that you overate certain or large amounts of foods at times of emotional turmoil? Or even just at times of celebration?

The free (and enhanced) Click Tracks can assist with the emotional side of the equation and this is for “unwanted emotions” – not exclusively “negative” emotions. 

The Belief Blasters can help with this, and there are other PSTEC tracks that deal specifically with food cravings and ending addictions to certain foods (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/291fu/24861/order)

I trust this will help you identify some more beliefs.

Please keep us updated on how you get on.

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.