Belief Blasters + PQT + CT2015 how to run

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Belief Blasters + PQT + CT2015 how to run

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ej
    PSTEC User

So I have been running some combos of BB + PQT + CT2015 short versions at night

My question is basically what is better to run, a session of all 3 every night on a related issue:

Example:
      CT: feelings of rejection + BB: I am not good enough + PQT: I am incredibly enough now

Or is it better to run the long versions one per day.
      Night 1: CT long version feeling of rejection
      Night 2: BB long version
      night 3: Accelerator + PQT
      night 4 & on: repeat with another belief

What do you guys think? and one last question
      I am running CT2015 + BB + PQT because I understand those are the most powerful versions of each is this correct?

thanks in advance

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Ej,

Thanks for your post.

With PSTEC, there is no “one way”, but the protocol you have set up looks comprehensive and allows you to utilise and familarise yourself with several of the top-grade PSTEC tools.

Definitely experiment with the approach and find what works best for you. You can always mix it up too, as this will give you variety.

I think it is important to note that each tool has the ability to facilitate unbelievable changes in your Mind Model.

I hope other PSTEC users will weigh in with their own protocols, as this will further illustrate there is no “one size fits all.”  Moreover, such suggestions are very helpful to the community.

The tracks you have referenced are certainly the newest and most advanced. However, the older tracks are still tremendously effective and are worth incorporating into long-term PSTEC work. They offer more variety, different suggestions of change and can help you mix it up.

All the best,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Joy Winning
        PSTEC User

It would be nice to see if this technique has been effective with this user. Is there any way to reconnect and inquire?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.