Block won’t release

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elftower
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone,

I've been working with a block for months now it won't shift and I can't figure out what it wants in meditation. I can let go it and I get energy rushes to the head but it just keeps popping back up. It manifests as a shooting pain in my right side whenever I am close by certain people. A memory pops up and I have CTed that memory and even had Matrix Reimprinting therapy but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone had any experience with blocks that seem unmovable?

Thank you

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi elftower

In order to help you with this I would need to ask you some questions, like…
        What is the relationship between the memory and the pain? When did it first start? What certain people? You have CTed the memory but what were the feelings associated with it? What exactly was the memory? …and more.
        This might be too personal for this forum. You can use this forums PM system or email me if you would like me to help further.
        PSTEC works for most people for most things, but it has to be used in the right way with the right targets.
        Peter

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Elftower

Having just reviewed all your previous posts it seems to me that all your “issues” probably have a common cause. From previous posts you mention stress, procrastination, perfectionism, feeling unattractive, all these are aspects of low self-esteem. Going back, you recall getting freaked because you couldn't figure out the endings of films and so thinking you must be stupid. This is also something that would knock down your self esteem. However that alone does not seem to me to be a cause rather the first time you really noticed it and you were previously unintentionally set up to think that way.

If you keep telling children they are stupid they tend to believe it as they have nothing to compare it against, it becomes normal for them to think that way. When they start growing up they would then struggle at school and under-perform in some way/s.

What I am trying to do is to get you to see your problems in a different light and think back to things that may have been said to you or about you when you young, by parents, siblings, relatives or friends. These things being the start of self limiting beliefs that have affected you ever since.

Yes I am guessing a lot here, but I hope this helps.
          Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.