Blood pressure and White Coat Syndrome

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    stephenkirk@email.com
    PSTEC User

Hi there. I am trying PSTEC in order to cure my White Coat Syndrome and ideally to lower my general Blood Pressure.
      I was cured from colon cancer 17 years ago but have been left with a deep-seated fear of doctors (even though they cured me – go figure!).
      Anyway, whenever I now have my BP taken even by myself at home I have a panic attack and my BP soars. (White Coat Syndrome). I have no idea how high or low my BP is the rest of the time as this panic then persists  for hours…
      I have managed to resolve several minor problems with PSTEC but am getting nowhere with this issue.
      Recently I have started the Why technique detailed elsewhere and it is too early to say whether this is helping. However I have to concentrate so hard on the clicks that my subconscious yields absolutely no further help!
      Has anyone successfully cured White coat Syndrome and could give me some guidance? Thanks so much! Stephen

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your post and for explaining the issue you have been trying to resolve.

I have not worked with someone who has been diagnosed with White Coat Syndrome. I do expect that PSTEC could be used to resolve the pattern you have experienced with regards to the fear of doctors.

There is a cause here, of course, and to get to the bottom of this, we could ask some further questions. You could also use the Accelerator and Hypnotic Time Machine  (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/338ui/24861/order)  tracks to see if you can figure out the causal events.

You can also use PSTEC Extra Power to layer in a suggestion like “When I run the Click Tracks, I remember the cause of my problem.”

The problem would make perfect sense, if you have subconsciously linked doctors with a particularly painful or traumatic period in your life.

You could use the CTs on your worst-case scenario: getting ill again, getting a cancer diagnosis or even death. See if any of these resonate with you. Also see if you have any unwanted feelings linked to your earlier experiences with doctors: see what you saw then, hear what you heard, and try to feel what you felt then.

It is advised that you clear the emotional components of the issue first, but you can also suggest a behaviour using the Positive Extra Power track. It is important to say the phrase about 6-7 times, with positive feeling and imagining the suggestion is already part of your reality.

How do the following suggestions sit with you, Steven?

“When I see a doctor, I can feel perfectly calm.”

“From today I am able to regulate my emotional reactions.”

“Maybe I can easily release this fear.”

Re-word, as you see fit…

As you layer in suggestions, this is another way to mould your model of reality. It is not the only way, and it certainly is not the standard protocol, but it is another pathway to change.

Please let us know how you get on.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

stephenkirk@email.com
        PSTEC User

Thank you Paul. There is a lot in this and will work through your suggestions and report back in due course. Best wishes, Stephen

stephenkirk@email.com
          PSTEC User

Hi – Just checking that the PSTEC Extra Power you mention above is the same as Positive Empowered. If not could I have link to the correct package please? Thanks!

Paul McCabe

Hi Stephen,

Positive Empowered is a hypnotic track that you can certainly add to your PSTEC toolbox.

PSTEC Positive Extra Power (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/223sb/24861/order) is entirely different and is an excellent resource for changing/installing beliefs and habits/behaviours.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Paul  ;)

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

stephenkirk@email.com
              PSTEC User

aha… yes I might follow up with Skype. I will be in California for a few weeks from Dec 7th and presume you are in the States too? Thanks for your help!

Paul McCabe

Hi Stephen,

Sure thing.

I am in the UK, so currently I am 8 hrs ahead of you…but that is no obstacle  :)

Hopefully I will get a chance to speak with you soon.

Paul

stephenkirk@email.com
                  PSTEC User

Hi Paul,
                    Thanks for your suggestions. I have now bought PSTEC LEVEL 1 and PSTEC Positive Extra Power and PSTEC secrets….!
                    So now I have a couple of questions please and then I'm sure I'll be ready to try out some ideas.
                    Firstly, in Secrets Tim refers to EEF's being available on PSTEC 1 and the need to utilize these but I cannot see any reference to them on the downloads. Are they Click Tracks 3 and 4 and would you advise using these in addition or alternating with Tracks 1 and 2?
                    Then Tim seems to imply that you should not use the Positive Extra tracks unless you have cleared the anxiety. In my case, my anxiety is still there (hence this forum question). Specifically I have been triggering myself by putting the BP monitor on at the start of the click track but by the end there is virtually no difference in my anxiety.
                    Above you seem to suggest I use the Power Extra track to suggest a lower BP even though there is anxiety. What would you advise?
                    Lastly, as I think I have explained my BP now goes stratospheric even when I put a BP monitor on as well as I am in the Doc's. When I get round to using the positive tracks I'm thinking of using 'Whenever my blood pressure is taken it will be normal.' Is this wording OK or can it be improved?
                    I do hope this is all clear and I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Stephen

Paul McCabe

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your post.

The EEFs are indeed tracks 3 and 4 on the PSTEC Level 1 package.

I would definitely recommend alternating the tracks, as this allows for greater variety and ensures you do not get too acquainted with a particular track.

Certainly, I recommend working through the Click Tracks initially, and then eliminating the beliefs and installing empowering beliefs and behaviours. That is the standard protocol, but it is certainly not the only way to get great results, and a series of well-crafted and impactful PSTEC Positive suggestions could certainly enable you to shift the pattern.

See how you get on with these suggestions, and do feel free to re-word if you believe that doing so will add more impact/meaning:

“Every day I notice how relaxed I am.”

“When I run the Click Tracks, I notice big changes.”

“No matter what my blood pressure is, everything will be fine.”

“From today, I am becoming healthier within myself.”

Add these to the suggestions I, erm, suggested in the previous post and please let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Paul :)

stephenkirk@email.com
                      PSTEC User

Thanks Paul – I will try out your suggestions and let you know as soon as I have this sorted!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.