Blushing and PSTEC Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    K77
    PSTEC User

Hello users of the internet!
      I have been using the pstec click tracks, pstec positives, and the specfic blushing tutorial for on/off for 2 months to try and solve my fear(anxiety) of blushing.
      My question is, I still blush and beleive this problem is still there deep down. I have trouble now trying to think of situations where I would blush when running the tracks to use it against, but I still redden in the face in instances which I believe are fueled by me feeling anxious over the subject still!!!
      I have come to the conclusion that blushing is very much in tie with what I beleive other people will think of me – which I am trying to work on aswell, I have faith in PSTEC but what would you suggest I do?
      Many Thank You's in advance,

Kay :)

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Kay,

Here are some suggestions…

• “I have trouble now trying to think of situations where I would blush when running the tracks to use it against, but I still redden in the face in instances “
          What are those instances… do they have a common pattern to the instances when you still blush?

When an instance comes up, of course, after the instance or event, use the CT/EEF on those.

• Also, as you reflect on those instances, what emotion comes up… you mentioned anxiety.  Take some quiet time with that emotion and find where in your body you feel it and what are the qualities of that feeling?

Then, once you tune into the feeling, follow it with the help of your subconscious by asking: When was the last time I felt this way… and the time before that… and the time before that?  When was the first time I remember feeling this way?

The answers are some specifics you can use with the CT/EEF.

• “blushing is very much in tie with what I believe other people will think of me”

Take a recent example and tune into the feeling as I mentioned above.

What does that feeling remind you of in terms of memories?  Have you encountered judgment in the past with that feeling?

• [/list]One more…

• When did the blushing begin?  Did you experience anything that had an emotional impact on you around that time… before that time or before that time?
        • [/list]As always, when finding the cause is an issue, it's not that it's not there, it's just that you have not noticed it or that it has not been revealed yet and here are a couple actions that may help…

• Use of the PSTEC Accelerators
        • Check the PSTEC Registry for someone that may be able to help guide you along in finding the cause so that PSTEC is targeted more effectively.
        • [/list]Aloha!
          Jeff

K77
        PSTEC User

Hey jeff thanks for your quick reply

I have recently been working on my blushing with PSTEC.

I now have one big problem, I started using the eefs on situations as suggested by tutorial and your reply and Found this incredible feeling of it all getting distorted and when trying to remember the negative thoughts and emotions after it's like it simply wasn't there so good news I thought! So then… Recently I was put in a situation where I found myself blushing again numerous times a few days after i had been hard at work using the PSTEC and have really found it has hurt my conifidence in my belief that this therapy will indeed work, permanently. So feels like a kick in the teeth to be honest

So if it is ok with yourself I have 2 questions I would love to ask you:
          1. When I click tracked against blushing situations and felt it had gone is it simply gone or blocked, as I always had a small thought that PSTEC maybe doesn't completely remove it simply blocks your mind from reaching what it did previously temporally
          2. With regards to the issue still in fact being there after plenty of work – Why do you think this has happend? My only explanation is that the eefs have simply brought to surface my true emotions to do with blushing and fearing it. That's really the only positive way I can give an answer to it, because strange enough if anything it has now slightly made it worse, so rather confused and slightly worried here,

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Kind regards, KAy

Jeff Harding

Hi Kay,

There's an old adage that we must keep reminding ourselves about here…

“If you are thinking, you are wrong.”

Now, that might seem a little tough, but it gets to the point.  It's not about beating yourself up on this, but it's about being AWARE that the thinking is getting in the way.  In other words, the same thinking that gets us into limitations is the same thinking we are ATTEMPTING to use to get us out of the limiting issues.

We are interesting creatures, yeah?

Now, as I talk about some of the thought processes going on here, this is not personal, Kay, because ALL OF US do this, have done it, still doing it.

So, with your CONSCIOUS WILL (and this is one of the empowering ways to use the conscious will), be aware when the “chatter” comes around and identify it as so.

For example, “Found this incredible feeling of it all getting distorted and when trying to remember the negative thoughts and emotions after it's like it simply wasn't there so good news”

…and then…

“… I thought!”

You see, there are two thoughts here…

• Good news… made some progress
            • Bad news… still have some issues.
            • [/list]The conclusion was reached that since there are still issues, that there is no reason to be joyful about the good news… in fact, let's relabel the good news as something along the lines of bad news and question it's entire validity.

This is what I mean by “If you are thinking, you are wrong.”

But, it's merely an error in thinking that can be corrected through shifting emotions, beliefs and behaviors and, yes, you have the tools.

If you realize that as you work on your own, you're in the middle of all these varying thoughts flying around, and that one of the most important aspects of self help work is to sort out the thoughts and emotions.  Do this in your quiet time and in can be very revealing.

If you have a tough time, find a practitioner at the PSTEC Register to help you sort through these thoughts and feelings to get over the “hump.”

Ok, on to the blushing work questions…

1. When I click tracked against blushing situations and felt it had gone is it simply gone or blocked, as I always had a small thought that PSTEC maybe doesn't completely remove it simply blocks your mind from reaching what it did previously temporally (temporarily?)…

In the case of using the CT's for emotional issues, there is no blocking or erasing of a memory (although sometimes it seems that way), it's a shift in perception because the emotional “hooks” are released… they are let go… and so without the emotional hooks there, the issue loses it's importance to the mind model.

Something in your mind model is telling you that there is an unsafe situation
              coming and the blushing is the reaction.  What is at cause is probably a perception that needs to shift regarding those perceived unsafe situations.

This perception is supported by one or all of the following… emotions, beliefs and behaviors… AND … each of those three can have several supporting aspects.  So, with emotions, there may be several key experiences that keep that perception “alive”… that give that perception energy.

So, follow the feelings that came up recently… ask the sub for clarity, for details… then as they come up, clear them with the CT.

2. With regards to the issue still in fact being there after plenty of work – Why do you think this has happend? My only explanation is that the eefs have simply brought to surface my true emotions to do with blushing and fearing it. That's really the only positive way I can give an answer to it, because strange enough if anything it has now slightly made it worse, so rather confused and slightly worried here,

There is obviously still some causal issues at hand and the sub has nicely given you the clues that they are there.  Ah, but you must respect the sub for what it is and for the communication as it is.

Yes, the EEF's (and all the PSTEC tools) will help to bring to the surface the issues that are at cause.  Many times not all at once because we perceive that we cannot handle them.

Think about this…

Why do we think it is getting worse?  Because we think what's at the cause of it all is a terrible, terrible thing!!!  So, what is our first reaction to this terribleness?  We avoid it.  We fear it and avoid even “looking” at it.  So, we hang onto it.  The thing that terrifies us is something that we hang onto rather than letting it go so that we don't have to live with it any longer.

Like I said, we are interesting creatures.

Consider using questions like this with your subconscious…

• Other than blushing, what do you fear most… and what does it look like to you?  Take those memories and imagined events of fears to your CT work.
            • Why am I blushing… what am I embarrassed of? When did this blushing get started?  These types of questions may not be answered right away; respect your sub and give it time because it may be that the previous conclusion was that it would not be safe to even look at the cause.  Just keep asking… patiently.
            • What am I afraid to look at?  What is so terrible that I don't even want to consider looking at it?
            • [/list]Ultimately, if you are stuck, you may need someone to help you target your PSTEC more effectively.  Take a look at the PSTEC Registry.

You are making progress… keep moving along.  Sometimes as we get closer to the cause, the sub gets “tricky” and tries to steer us away for various reason.
              When you persist, the sub will comply because that is the signal to the sub that you are serious.

Remember, don't come to conclusions so quickly, just observe an situation for what it is… no judgements, no definitions, no thinking.  You will get there more quickly… get to freedom… BE freedom!

I hope that helps a bit… or a lot!  :)

Nana I Ke Kumu
              (Look to the source of the issues and then to the Source of Your Magnificence)

Aloha!

Jeff

K77
            PSTEC User

Hey Jeff and any other forum members reading ;)

I would like to give you all an update…

I have recently had a long break and then slightly drifted away from my blushing work with PSTEC after being convinced by a relative to try EFT… lovely therapy however the thing is that I know PSTEC can work quicker and maybe more effective and I have evidence from this from other issues/phobias I tried it on….
              So back at it… I have listened to the PSTEC tracks many times but just feel maybe I'm not reaching the core… the thing I have to remember is that I can’t think like I have failed all those times I just now know lots of ways that don’t work J I have the belief that when used correctly in the right way PSTEC works. And to me that is bulletproof.

With my Blushing I’ve tried to understand three things that are majorly involved here:

1.FEAR – To completely remove fear… Would I think of situations where I am blushing in a big situation in front of many people (make it the worst I can think off) and then click track this?? So if I kept this up… is this the correct way off removing the fear of embarrassment?

2.Is Blushing the real problem…I have spoken to Tim about this and he emailed me back saying “Blushing is the secondary aspect, it is not the cause of the problem and so it should not be treated as such…. So I am now stuck at then WHAT IS….he suggested such as these 3 “being the focus of attention, being made to look foolish, fear of embarrassment etc” As blushing is just the reaction to this… I have tried to think back to the issues in the past and I can’t think of much else that could be at cause except the three above… so would truly love your advice on this Jeff… Would I imagine the 3 for example “Being the focus of attention” think off me really being put on the spot out of the blue, bring all the senses in and then click track my emotion to that!?

3.I have also always cared a great deal on what other people think of me, is this maybe the cause of my blushing? As it seems very much connected and how could I release this with the Click tracks Jeff?

I would also love to hear if anyone else has this issue or has had it cleared thanks to PSTEC??
              Very Looking forward to your replies

Many Thank You’s
              Kay

Jeff Harding

Aloha Kay,

You're on the right track, Kay… you just have to trust yourself a bit more.

What Tim is referring to as the cause is what we look to change… emotions, beliefs and behaviors.  The blushing is a physiological reaction to those aspects of your Mind Model… a MM that says, “Hey, time to blush!”

You want to look to become one that does not blush, right?  Ok, well, let's get moving on shifting that MM.  :)

I would first be aware of the emotional issues… here are some areas to look at segmenting and using with the Click Tracks (CT):

• Consider events that you avoid in the future because you fear blushing.  Take those imagined events with the feeling and use the CT's.
                • Think of moments when you blushed… memories
                • Like you said, yes, remember moments when you felt embarrassed, when you were put on the spot and were the center of attention, when you felt foolish, sure, that is similar to embarrassed.
                • You can also consider the moments prior to when you were going to be embarrassed and possibly blushing, then feel that fear of the upcoming “embarrassed and blushing moment.”
                • Take some quiet time… remember a recent blushing… feel that feeling and ask your subconscious, when do I remember feeling that way before… before that… before that and when was the first time I remember feeling that way.  Take that list of events with the feeling and run the CT on them.  Look to recall when the blushing issue got started.
                • [/list]Caring about other people's opinions can be a part of it, sure, but that is more of a belief than an emotion and you would go about that differently using the PSTEC Positive Tracks.
                  Also, in Tim's Blushing Tutorial he gives several examples of PSTEC Positive Statements you can use for blushing issues.
                  Aloha!
                  Jeff
                  PS  Also, find something that you would like to do… something you can use in the near future as a test to see how you feel.  Imagine it, see the feeling, rate it and use that as a benchmark on how you are coming along in letting go of that old MM that allows blushing to occur.

K77
                PSTEC User

Hey jeff absoultly brilliant, thank you,

When i begin shifting the MM how soon would the subconcious adapt, or is this the whole point (sorry if its a silly question) …as in if I click track against blushing, conciously it will clear it, but I can blush within a second if something what i class as embarassing happens and i do this with no thought process happens its just the habbit, the instant reaction to the emotion that triggers the blushing sometime can happen without me doing anything comciously! which my sub has programmed So will this then begin to change?

I find this stuff incredibly interesting, so with pstec really you could shift your MM to anything that you wanted as you have all the tools with pstec?

Also would love to hear any more words on blushing workjeff? To be honest i find it inspiring to read this…that a problem ive had all these years is starting to clear with the help from PSTEC!!

Also just one question with pstec positive, i recently have them but just would love a refresher on how they work? I have listened to the instructions, i understand and have confidence in the CT but am a little in the dark with PP, i understand what to do on the tracks but i question is this working by just saying a single suggestion over and over again?

Jeff would really love a detailed peice with your explanation,

Thanks again my friend,
                  Take care

Kay

Jeff Harding

Aloha Kay,

What you are doing with the PSTEC Tools and Tim's help is shifting the Mind Model at the subconscious level.  Sure, the conscious mind plays a part in filtering data from the “outside” to your mind and perceptions, but it's the subconscious that can take control over your wishes consciously.  I know have experienced this as you have expressed that consciously you do not wish to blush, yet you do anyway… THAT is the subconscious at work “for you” and why Tim's Tools are so important and effective if you Truly wish to change and shift your perceptions and, therefore, your experiences.

How long does it take?  It all depends and everyone is a little, if not alot, different.  And, there are too many factors to discuss, per se, why it takes time.  But, suffice it to say that, generally, the difficulty in changing, the length of time to change is dependent in large part to our resistance to “letting go” of our preconceived values, beliefs, emotional attachments and aversions, ideas and definitions.  The more willing you are to let go, the quicker it will occur.

Can you shift ANYTHING within your mind?  I believe so and, again, the more willing you are to let go of your preconceived ideas that there are limits, the easier time you will have in shifting your Mind Model.

For example, do you see the resistance here in your statement? ” i understand what to do on the tracks but i question is this working by just saying a single suggestion over and over again?”

Now, you have a preconceived idea here from your past, notice this: “by just saying a single suggestion over and over again”… this is not the Truth.  You are NOT “just saying a single suggestion over and over again.”

If you are using PSTEC Positive (PP) Track 1, you repeat it several times before starting the track, but you are not repeating it during the track.  So, you see the ideas that we hang onto? “JUST saying a single suggestion over and over…”  You are not doing that with PP Track 1.

Also, with Track 2, you are not JUST repeating the phrase over and over.

That statement is an expression of your doubt and so you enter the use of PSTEC at somewhat of a disadvantage.  That is what I mean by “willing to let go of ALL beliefs, ideas, etc.”

Make sense?

So, can it still work?  Sure, but, as I said, it will take more effort and time, that's all.

Want speed?  Let go of EVERYTHING and in the Zen Way, come with an empty cup.  8)

As far as blushing, just stick to the fundamentals and if you feel non-JEEP, clear it up, no matter what it is.  Do not judge, define or deem something as not-relevant… just pull out your Click Tracks and let 'em go!  Be diligent, consistent and merciless in letting go.

If you struggle with some aspects after much effort, consider chatting with a practitioner from the Registry to help you along… to guide you through the rough patch.

Aloha nui!

Jeff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.