bothered

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kei
    PSTEC User

Hey Jeff,

I'm going crazy these days, overwhelmed with frustration, irritation, resentment, helplessness, loneliness, anger, a bit fear and so on. These feelings were my faraway past, today i never pity on myself, and now i do, i mean is it normal to dwell on this unpleasant things from past trying to communicate with sub because they only make me feel bad.

This sucks because period before this I had great success with pstec, great thoughts and more freedom was coming, and suddenly it doesn't work on this new feelings that came.
      In past i was clicking mostly on fear, as I thought it was my only problem, but feeling like i have to scratch underneath for more, and trying to listen the sub. Now i wanted the communication so bad that i'm not sure if some events that ''pop up'' was me just consciously remembering the old stuff that may not be relevant and trying to do so maybe i had big imagination.

Whatever, i tried to delete one memory, and i could not feel the emotion related, i mean i could consciously imagine what it was like, but not to feel the emotion, and i wasn't clear about did i delete it because there were no emotions!

And so on… sometimes i feel good with people other times not so (same people), but in my good long term period before this one didn't bother at all, I knew I could click and fix anything. :)
      Now i'm really bothered with this feeling being stiff and numb with some persons and no matter how many times i try clicking it, it want come off!!!! so frustrated…
      i tried Click tracks, Eef's, Accelerators both tapping and non tapping, Cascade release, Positives…
      The thing with accelerators, some people says that they help them feel or remember emotions, some events.. never worked for me like that, I have them long time and never worked, during them I was trying feeling bad emotions and never nothing happens
      I have pstec TGR also and find it amazing, the napoleon hills words that we rule our mind are the things that gave me the sense of control the most.

Another thing that I find enormously disturbing and sabotaging is that i have red the things, god i hate traditional psychology… I knew i'm a much or less anxious around people, but besides social anxiety I have avoiding personality disorder, just great, and I red that the disorders can be inherited. I freak out because if there is a genome inside me what's the point clicking it?  I know these things aren't so accurate, and I am amazing person when I feel free, so much fun and loving, and normally this wouldn't bother in that state of mind but I cant help it bother me now.

I don't want to be like my socially insecure father, and wish the reason for my craziness is there where it should be-my mother who neglected my feelings and thoughts  and everything about my personality for all my childhood and life, criticizing me and blaming me day and night for whatever reason, the reason is mainly for thinking with my own head.

When i click on this i feel helpless and cry during CT but not feeling shifted.

yes i think i have summed it… ok Jeff your turn, btw i think you are amazing

SilentBob
      PSTEC User

Hi Kei,
        Disorders can be inherited? I don't believe in that. You don't believe in that, either. Right? You are just stuck. Sometimes you just need help of some professional. Find some therapist on “PSTEC Therapist Registry”. That's my suggestion. ;)

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Kei!

Ya got quite a bit going on there, dontcha … least it seems like it inside, yah?

Quite alright as many are also there and others have at one time or another … nothing special about your issues or perspectives but when we have several conflicting definitions, stories, perspectives, etc.; it can seem quite complex and also a bit hopeless which then brings us to frustration.

General Tips:

• So my first tip as you work on your own is to be sure to be organized and structure your self help with PSTEC.  If you have problems continuing on your own or hit a wall of some sorts, Silent Bob's suggestion is always a good one… get someone to guide you along.  Sometimes all one needs is a good session or two to recognize some aspects.

Also, at times, we are capable to a point in working on our own but then we need that little boost from another person to get “over the hump.”

That's one of the great benefits of working with a practitioner is the “management” of addressing the issues while at the same time highlighting progress and also keeping you from creating conflicting issues or sabotages.

• Also, you have mentioned quite a bit about emotions and it's true, many times, when we release the emotions, other issues fade with them. But, if they don't or you find emotions returning, it's not that the CT's did not work, but there are other reasons and, quite often, there are belief issues. Sometimes they shift, sometimes not and when they don't, the emotions fade, but then the beliefs “re-create” them again.  So, it's actually not a repeat but the recreation of something you had before… a bit simplistic in explanation, but that will help you understand how it works.
          • [/list]
            So, be sure to spend more of your attention on discovering the limiting beliefs and using PSTEC Positive to shift them.

Alright, let's get practical for you…

• “is it normal to dwell on this unpleasant things from past trying to communicate with sub because they only make me feel bad… This sucks because period before this I had great success with pstec, great thoughts and more freedom was coming, and suddenly it doesn't work on this new feelings that came.”
            When the subconscious works, or communicates through thoughts, feelings, emotions, images, etc.; sometimes it comes with unpleasant or non-JEEP feelings.  Great!!!  That means you are becoming aware of what is beneath the issues that keep you “stuck” and opportunity also comes for you to uncover even more freedom!

A great belief to integrate would be:

All feelings and emotions are merely communications that do not harm me
            and/or

When unpleasant feelings arise it's an opportunity for me to release and find peace
            You see, the “dwelling” aspect is merely a belief that centers around thoughts that say, 'This sucks … I hate these kinds of feelings … I am desperate to get rid of them… etc.'

• “i tried to delete one memory, and i could not feel the emotion related, i mean i could consciously imagine what it was like, but not to feel the emotion, and i wasn't clear about did i delete it because there were no emotions!”

Again, I am seeing a preoccupation with emotions… and if you have no unpleasant emotions around it, no need usually to CT at the time.  If there are limitations, look at beliefs and behaviors and then use PP to help integrate new and unlimited beliefs and behaviors.

• Beware of the desire to “control.” If you notice the feelings that motivate wanting a 'sense of control” you will notice, for the most part, fear and desires to avoid people, places and things because of fear.  Look to release the fear when it shows up because when fear arise, what? … it's an opportunity for me to release and find peace”… Yep!

Rather than control situations, learn to become imperturbable, like this:

When ____________ arises I am calm and at peace
            (just fill in the blank with anything that normally robs you of your peace… it can be stressful events, it can be crowds, it can be low checking account … anything.  Then, use that or those sentences with your … um … let's see… oh yeah … PSTEC Positive!)

• “disorders can be inherited”
            As Silent Bob stated, “Disorders can be inherited? I don't believe in that.”
            He's right… he doesn't.

Ah, but he's also wrong when he says, “You don't believe in that, either.”
            (Sorry Bob; I know, I know, it was probably more of a question; but the assumption is incorrect… Kei does believe it to some degree as he expressed. But, no problem, address it with PP with a statement like this):

I did not inherit my father's ways because I determine my own worth and behaviors
            and/or
            I have broken the family mind patterns because I am ____________________
            (couple nice subtleties in that one)

Get the pattern going on here?

• “When i click on this i feel helpless and cry during CT but not feeling shifted.”

Yikes… look at that belief!!  What do you think?  Empowering or limited?

If it's what you want, keep it.
            If not, craft a PP in the other direction and PP the new beliefs until you KNOW they are YOURS.

• [/list]Whew!

I did not cover everything and also the suggested PP above might be able to be tweaked a bit, but it's a good start.

Also, take a look at PSTEC Positive Secrets if you really want to delve into crafting excellent and effective PP Statements!  It's an essential!

Malama Pono!

Jeff

kei
          PSTEC User

Thank you very much Jeff and silent Bob, i appreciate that

the thing is i'm really on emotional roller-coaster now, i don't know…
            in one moment i ct a thing and in other i dwell on the same thing again… i know i should take guidance but in this moment i cant afford it and i don't want it.

i want to be completely free with people, to do whatever i want, and sometimes i am, but other times not and that's my story, again and again and i am so exhausted. with the same people… i am confident one day, and other day numb. I am desperate for not living life I want.
            The tgr book did give me hope, but my mind model is standing in way

i don't even know what to ct anymore. PP is not working as i want to. I'm pretty irritated, several times stopped ct in the middle because feeling like not getting anywhere.
            Jeff you are saying that should beware of wish to control, but that time when I have sense of ruling my mind is great and confident time. I can have some tremor situations but i am so full of hope, that it is not scary and something to dwell on later.

can't let my mind wonder because it makes out some stupid problems with negative thinking, like thing with inherited psycho disorders, which i do not believe

i have some PP statements like this,
            I am independent of other people's opinion.
            I am free (to be the person I want, to live life that I want)
            I want to feel calm and confident around people

I don't want to live this shitty life of quiet desperation, i am so talented and smart and charming and i keep wasting my life like this.

Jeff Harding

Aloha Kie!

Start smaller and more specific…

• i want to be completely free with people

Instead of being free with people, who specifically do you want to be free with?  Begin there rather than targeting the entire planet.  You see?  When you're too general, quite often, the subconscious does not know what to do with it because there are too many extenuating circumstances and old fears to allow it to be free with the world, so it is probably rejecting that suggestion.

• to do whatever i want

Same as above… what does that mean? Imagine telling a child (re: subconscious) that has been traumatized and is fearful of many things to suddenly be told to do what the child wants.  Do you suppose the child will even try?  Probably not because the new suggestion goes against just about everything it knows.

• [/list]Practical Suggestions:

• Narrow your initial targets maybe to someone in particular or a small group of people in particular so that your subconscious can focus on that smaller target and either accepts suggestions or you will know specifically what barrier is in the way and will know better how to target it.
              • If emotions are high, PSTEC Positive is hard pressed to get the suggestion through to the subconscious.
              • Drill down… there are reasons you are not at east with people.  Begin to ask revealing questions such as:

Why am I not at ease with people?
                What people exhaust me?
                What types of people exhaust me?
                What types of people do I find difficult to be with?
                Why am I bothered by other people's opinions?
                When am I most often not free to be myself among others?

It's not analysis, it's merely asking the questions and receiving the answers you need to know to target your thoughts and actions of change.

• These PP Statements are a bit general, which is fine but probably not on their own. They would need to be more specific based upon how you answer the questions to drill down as mentioned above.

I am independent of other people's opinion.
                I am free (to be the person I want, to live life that I want)
                I want to feel calm and confident around people

• When you target some specifics, be sure to CT the emotions first and then follow up with your new PP Statements.  Be sure the emotions are at least very low… below a 3 … zero is best of course.
              • [/list]

Don't TAKE control of your mind… notice that has an element of “force” in that statement.  Shift your mind with ease and be patient as you do it.

It's not important that you express your creativity, etc. in life because when you do what's important, then that will come naturally, easily and almost automatically.

Here's what's important because it leads you to your desires and also does it in peace… so make this your priority in life… all your life…

• If you feel non-JEEP, release and clear it.
              • If you have negative, limiting thoughts, beliefs and habits, shift your attention and intention in the other direction.
              • [/list]In the two above, when you are specific, your results will be terrific!

Mahalo!
                Jeff

SilentBob
              PSTEC User

The thing with accelerators, some people says that they help them feel or remember emotions, some events.. never worked for me like that, I have them long time and never worked, during them I was trying feeling bad emotions and never nothing happens

Kei,
                Accelerator is one of two most important tools for me (secon is PP). It's pity that never worked for you. Accelerators help me to remember events from my childhood. At least try to remember childhood issues that were upsetting you under 10 years of age and clear them all. It's very helpful.

oz
                PSTEC User

First thing I would point out is your attitude affects your results. If you don't believe the click tracks work then they won't work as well. So go in with an attitude that they will work. If you find this difficult then pretend that you believe that they will work. Use PStec Positive as well on this belief.

Also you should try to focus on positives and eliminate negatives from your thoughts and life. When you think of your “socially inept father” you are telling your subconscious to look at socially inept and it will learn from that. Instead give your time to positive role models, think about what you want instead of what you don't want. So look at confident people and say I want to be like that for example.

Another point is that when someone has had a high volume of problems it can take longer to clear. You say your mother criticised you a lot so that may take some time to clear. So be heartened that you are making progress even if you can't immediately see the results. Actions are the result of many beliefs and emotions so as you work through them you might not initially see the change in your actions. But eventually you will.

You could also consider the PStec For PTSD as that is designed to help you move on from the past.

kei
                  PSTEC User

hi, me again
                    many thanks to bob, oz, jeff, i appreciate it

I was wandering about this idea of naturally feeling well and idea of controlling your mind with will power or force it so it eventually has to adapt to dominant thoughts of confidence etc.
                    So Tim says ''most often greater wealth of abundance comes from seeing things in a different way, letting go of a fear, thinking correctly…'', Mr. Hill says a lot about controlling your mind that human can rip out every negative emotion by simply controlling his thoughts.
                    I find that this is semi truth, when i do this forcing i gain victory sometimes and other times end feeling beat up by forcing
                    please explain this two models more thoroughly, i am very confused over them

can i whine a bit please? here is my past that keeps haunting me, so let me unburden my cause
                    I remember being a perfectly free in early childhood, very active, social, fearless. Then my insanely ''moralist'' mother started abusing me with harsh critique that i am never good enough, not appropriate, always embarrassing her, this and that, and that is pretty much everything i heard from her. Not a single smile, play or conversation with is given that i remember, she total neglect everything that i am and if i was ever showing myself she marked it as something utterly bad. Ok, I wasn't buying all this junk, but I soon had learned it is not ok to be me, i have to put a mask on it to protect me from world.

Then in my early adolescence i kept this mask as it became my alter ego with time and i was a bit insecure in myself and all, nothing scary, thing that flattered me is being sexually attractive, compensating no love from mother for approval of men.
                    I met a boyfriend who was extremely intelligent and abusive that convinced me totally that i am crazy, not good by his stupid standards, that my friends are idiots, and whole myself is one big nothing, nothing to love and appreciate about me, and most ugliest things he bump into my head.

I had a breakdown, guess neither do i or my mask work well, panic attacks followed, anxiety, depression, social anxiety which is worse thing of these evils that stays till today.
                    i am kind of embarrassed whining so much abut this as nobody likes weak, neither do i, whats past is past they say
                    When i click on this two things i cry and cry, but not feeling like i am ever done with this. CT are not as powerful for me like when i first started with them, and i click a lot, never doubt in them.

I am also interested in PTSD for PSTEC, but Jeff want to hear your opinion on that, is it a tutorial or some special hypno tracks, how can i work it out by myself, i guess it has to do with neutralizing trauma and i have no counteractions accessing these moments of abusing

thank you so much, love you

Jeff Harding

Aloha Kei… You could say there are two basic approaches to training or mentoring a successful mind and, in reality, they are not really different, per se, but in one you are adding an additional step to make the shift from a mind of limitation to one of unlimited possibilities with more ease and speed.

Napoleon Hill, the author of the classic book “Think and Grow Rich,” advocated several steps and aspects in his pursuit or mentoring of a successful mind, but I would not classify his process as one of force at all but one of focus… focusing on what leads you to success or allows success in your life experience.

That's truly what this is about… focus … attention.  If I have a mind model of success, my attention is upon thoughts, words and actions that lead to or allow success.  If I have a mind model of limitations, then that mind model focuses on (and you might say 'produces') thoughts, words and actions that are limited and then I conclude that I am not successful when I consciously desire more than my subconscious mind model will allow into my perception of the world… into my experience of life.

That's the struggle… when I desire more than my current mind model allows and then one might try and force their conscious will upon the subconscious mind model… very tough, painful and, most often, futile; especially in the long run.

Tim has introduced tools to give us the ability to focus on and produce thoughts, words and actions of success or at least the ability to focus on what we desire with unlimited potentials.

One of those tools are the Click Tracks and EEF's to help clear away limiting emotional attachments and aversions so that it becomes easier to shift our mind model to one of success and, therefore, shift our life experiences to ones of success along with the JEEP that comes with that.

Another group of tools comes under the PSTEC Positive banner and they help us shift, more quickly, our beliefs and behaviors or habits from limited potential (and usually painful experiences) to beliefs and behaviors of unlimited potentiality.

Tim has put these together to apply to almost anything and to help speed the process by allowing us to shift the emotions, beliefs and behaviors more quickly and with “compressed repetition” which makes it seem like we don't have to do as much repetition and it results in shifts that occur more quickly and completely.

For a more in-depth and step-by-step process of shifting your mind model from one of lack to one of unlimited possibilities… a mind geared toward success … click here to check out Think and Grow Rich with PSTEC.

On PSTEC for PTSD… the package put together by Tim includes an intro, tutorial and also a loop to use, but it does not preclude the use of the tools I mentioned above, the Click Tracks and PSTEC Positive.

It becomes a bit comical when people from time to time say, 'The tutorial just tells me how to use the CT's and I already know that … can't Tim do a new tool for this __________.'  The comical point being that they may “know” how to use the tracks but they either are not using them or not using them correctly.  What  what people do not realize is that approaching most of these issues is quite similar and that Tim's Tools can be used for almost anything… it's just a matter of what you focus on when you use the CT's, the EEf's, the Accelerators or the various PSTEC Positive tracks.

Get back to fundamentals of shifting your mind model and stop looking for new tools, new methods, etc.  In other words, stop looking and start working on the shift.

The search for “new and better” us usually the old mind model keeping you from changing it because it does not want to be replaced!

Just move the junk out of the way and you will be amazed how easy this can be.

Become a CT Fiend
                      Make clearing emotions your first priority and maybe a lifetime priority because they get in the way… so, move them out of the way … and when you clear the emotions, clarity usually follows and you can more easily navigate the world and know what thoughts need to shift in order to allow a shift in perception and then a shift in experience.

Yes, “past is past” and you can try and force yourself to forget or, more accurately what most do, ignore it.  But, it will come back to bite you and when we ignore the emotions and they seem to return, many times, they return with a vengeance.

So, clear the emotional attachments and aversions and when you do, reevaluate your perceptions… notice the shifts.  How do you feel about that event, the places, the people? 

Get to the Source of the Issues
                      Do not target your insecurity… that is a symptom or manifestation of your mind model.  Target the building blocks of your current mind model… the foundation … which consists of emotional responses to memories and imagined events; like …

“my insanely ''moralist'' mother started abusing me with harsh critique that i am never good enough, not appropriate, always embarrassing her, this and that, and that is pretty much everything i heard from her. Not a single smile, play or conversation with is given that i remember, she total neglect everything that i am and if i was ever showing myself she marked it as something utterly bad. Ok, I wasn't buying all this junk, but I soon had learned it is not ok to be me, i have to put a mask on it to protect me from world.”

Now, if you did not “buy into it” it would not be an issue… but it is, so you did buy into it and you still do because it is still defining you and your life

CT the heck out of any memories about mom until you feel compassion for her… shift the beliefs that seem to come out of her, out of your experiences with her … if the belief or thought is limiting, shift it with PP.

Same process with this…

“boyfriend who was extremely intelligent and abusive that convinced me totally that i am crazy, not good by his stupid standards, that my friends are idiots, and whole myself is one big nothing, nothing to love and appreciate about me, and most ugliest things he bump into my head. “

CT emotions, use PP to shift beliefs from limiting to unlimited and, let me add this, loving.

You might claim:
                      “i have no counteractions accessing these moments of abusing”

But, in your brief forum post, you have listed plenty of memories to begin with… to CT … and then you will find more clarity as you CT, not just the memories, but the images and feelings around those two people.

You are looking to let go of your experiences with them… let go of the emotional attachment… AND… let them go … yes, let them off the hook!  When you do, you will find you too will be let off the hook.  Stop blaming them, stop blaming yourself, stop using the past as a foundational piece in which to live life and judge the world.  When you let go of the past, you let go of regret as well.

Now, get to work!!!  :D

Aloha nui loa!
                      Jeff

kei
                      PSTEC User

just quick reply

<3 <3 <3

so intuitive and cool, thanks jeff again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.