Buying CT 2015

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Michelle Dillon.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BK
    PSTEC User

Hi all,

unfortunately CT 2015 are not available for purchase anymore but after reading some chapters from Building block of the mind by Peter Owen I saw that Cascade release track that is included in CT 2015 would be of great help (because sometimes I just have a feeling that has no clear source and Cascade release is design for just that). And this books shows how Peter was able to help someone where regular CT did not help at all.

Is there anybody willing to share it or “sell” it? I would buy the complete CT 2015 if this would be possible but they took this away due to Orpheus app.

Thanks for any kind of advice or suggestion.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Cascade Release was a standalone product and is no longer available.

The Orpheus apps supersede the PSTEC clicktracks and these do incorporate some of the best aspects of the 2015 CT. You only have more success to gain by using the Orpheus CTs.

I can attest the Orpheus tracks all work wonderful results.

BK
        PSTEC User

Thanks, Brian, on the update. I did start with a trial on the Orpheus app but for me I did not had any major changes. Let’s see, I will dig deeper into the usage itself.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

“for me I did not had any major changes” click track the feelings around this, particularly frustration

“I hear a lot of people say PSTEC didn’t work for me”. 100% need to click track all feelings around that to a 1 or 0 and also “nothing ever works for me”

Michelle Dillon
            PSTEC User

Hello BK,
              I’m not sure if you’re still interested in advice because your post is almost 2 years ago, but if so email me (midilon@gmx.net) for further suggestions. I’d be happy to help you if you still need help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.