Clarity On The Process

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dannyboy
    PSTEC User

Hey there gang!

I'm new to ptsec and loving it so far. one of my mentors pointed me to it, and I was instantly drawn to it because it reminds me of emdr which is a powerful trauma release therapy…but this seems even better because you can do it on your own, which you can't with emdr. very exciting!!!

so I've downloaded the pstec free package and starting doing some clearing. i've also purchased positive, negative and accelerator. one of my main focuses is having total confidence and being relaxed around beautiful women, which includes being able to approach them and their groups, especially when we are eyeing each other up!!!

been a huge block all my life, and it's really time for this to go!!!! happy to see other guys here have been working on this over the years via some old threads I found, very cool!!

so in regards to that I just wanted to get clear on the best process to be free of these fears around beautiful women and to install the proper and best healthy beliefs for me moving forward……

here's what I have:

1. clear emotions around all I can relating to fear with beautiful women (i.e. approaching, conversing, connecting, dating, etc)

2. identify any core negative beliefs and use ptsec negative

3. identify flipped over positive beliefs and install using ptsec positive

4. (optional??) Use accelerator to further enhance positive installs.

Is that more or less the right track? Any tips or hint, if so or not?

thanks!!!

danny

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Danny,

Thanks for posting.

You are pretty much spot on with the procedure – every track will have its own unique instructions and distinctions, and you can diversify the way in which they are used.

The Accelerator tracks are also excellent for helping you discover the cause of issues and problems.There are reasons why you feel uncomfortable around women you find beautiful, as you have attached significance to being a certain way around them or have desired a certain outcome.

There are so many tips and tricks within the free tutorials and forums.

I wholeheartedly recommend the free Mindfulness https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/336ma/24861/order tutorial, as it gives excellent information about how to use some of the PSTEC tools systematically to create profound and lasting change.

A couple of other things: find out why you want to feel comfortable around beautiful women. Find out *why* that matters to you. On some level, is it about the approval of others?

If you desire to get the approval of others, a good strategy might be to run the CTs on NOT getting the approval of others and not getting the desired results.

So, what exactly is your end goal?

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Dannyboy
        PSTEC User

hey Paul – thanks for the response!!! good to meet you here.

thanks for the recommendation as well. you mentioned that the mindfulness audio was free…except that link goes to a version where it's $37. Is the free one at a different link? I'm not opposed to paying, but you did mention it was free… :)

as far as the beautiful women thingy…my current goal is to be seeing/dating several women, all openly and honestly of course, no “player manipulation” stuff. why??? because I want to have the experience of this in a way I haven't previously had. confidence-wise it's always been the biggest domain of challenge for me, sort of like a last frontier confidence-wise. for instance I'm more or less comfortable with public speaking in a way I am NOT with women I assess to be beautiful/hot/attractive.

I am open to having a relationship at some point with the right woman…of course!!!

as far as I can tell I've cleared the approval stuff…and now it's all about wanting to feel safe. just muscle tested again…confirming that it's wanting to be safe that needs to be cleared still present!!!

Paul McCabe

Hi Danny,

The link is now fixed. Please check the original post, which has now been edited.

A useful question to ask: how do you know you are uncomfortable in these situations?

Where do you feel it? What thoughts pop into your head?

These are the aspects that can be effectively cleared.

Start with the Click Tracks, clear the unwanted emotions, supplement them with the Accelerator tracks and then you can use PSTEC Positive to suggest new thoughts and behaviours.

Please let us know how you get on and chart your progress. When you note down how you feel now and compare it to how you experience life THEN, I expect you will be very impressed.

Paul

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Dannyboy
            PSTEC User

got the free download link, thanks Paul!!!!

also I want to add to this whole topics of women as I started reading the pdf about creeping past the graveyard”which I would also call psychological bypass…..

from everything I can tell, the roots of my issue are very freudian, and have to do with my passed mother. she was a beautiful woman, and was not physically affectionate. she was an anxiety type, and didn't have much control over a certain type of emotional volitility. It came through as always being worried about me, and she would often verbally try to control and attack my Dad. not blaming her of course it takes two to tango!!!

so even in the past month or so in looking even deeper at this issue, I often didn't feel safe as a kid….I also saw my mother in a lot of emotional pain and wanted to fix it, but didn't know how.

so in talking to and seeing attractive women I want, I often have a fear of being attacked which I' am fairly sure is the root of my shyness and avoidance of them, even and especially when I can tell they are interested in me from across the room…

this wanting to be safe which I spoke about above seems to tie to the uncertainty of being attacked which ties to the emotional volatility of my mother which sometimes was an emotional coldness too, little boy wanting love from his mother which she wasn't capable of expressing…logically I know this should be “approval” but for whatever reason it keeps tying back to safety…that love here also equates with that.

I seem to have somehow have translated into a fear of being attacked when talking to beautiful women. maybe approval is under there again, but safety keeps coming up….

btw I went to a friend's birthday party last night and my interactions were totally different after doing the pstec free process for the last several days. there was still fear there in talking to women outside of our group, but some incredible things were happening. I know it was due to pstec (and some sedona too) but I felt so different, and open and wasn't shying away nearly as much. It was awesome. I”m on the right track here I have no doubt!!!!

would be curious to hear your thoughts/feedback on my goals here with confidence and beautiful women, if so inclined…no rush or obligation though!!

thanks so much!!!

Dannyboy
              PSTEC User

P.S. So it's looking like I don't necessarily need the Negative tracks? Given what you'd said above. I'm going to experiment regardless, but it looks like you're saying Free, Accelerator and Positive is enough, without using Negative.

Paul McCabe

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your posts.

I would put PSTEC Negative high on the “essentials” list actually. Tim's new program, “Belief Blasters” (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/384fm/24861/order)  works extremely effectively too. For now, though, you certainly have more than enough to get started and to make huge progress.

Your goals seem to be very solid and clear. How do they sit with you? Do they convey exactly what you desire?

I maintain that, whether you set goals or not, that people are clear on who they want to be, what attitudes they want to have (in certain well-defined contexts) and traits they wish to exhibit. So, in this regard, you would want to be someone who feels entirely at ease with the world and people around him, unshakeable in the face of criticism etc.

Given what you described about your childhood, making a list of everything you didn't want to happen can be a very effective strategy. The Accelerators can bring some of the problems and causes to the surface, but work through each of these issues systematically.

You may also wish to run the Click Tracks on how you would have felt as a child – not feeling safe, seeing your mother upset or lashing out at your dad, not getting her affection. What might you have been concluding about yourself, about your mother, about life, about women etc.?

Take time and see if anything comes to mind.

On some level, you might also fear being attacked for approaching women you find beautiful. Maybe it's an “anxiety attack”, being criticised, being ridiculed or being shouted at. See what comes up and, while imagining the worst case scenarios, run the Click Tracks.

Paul

Dannyboy
                  PSTEC User

thanks Paul this is very extensive!!!

yes I feel quite clear on my goals and who I wish to be…I can feel there's even more in store beyond it which feels great. i've been getting so much out of the free and accelerator tracks alone…that I haven't yet cracked into positive or negative!!! I'm being a bit lazy here i feel…but I will get to them.

one question I do have is, when doing the session as other related images come up is that ok to keep them in focus? We can go around the related images???

and what about if we are working on career then switch to relationships…need to bring the focus back to the original??

-danny

Paul McCabe

Hi Danny,

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, if you are working on an issue and Click Tracking, you can certainly work on the other images that come to mind.

It might be easier to work through the current issue and then “park” the other images/thoughts until you do a separate play of the Click Tracks.

To give an illustration of this: if someone was working on an issue (e.g.  resolving anger towards their spouse) and, whilst running the Click Track, they kept getting images about the time they were attacked by a dog…they could move onto that (i.e. go with the flow) or simply keep these images in mind and then run them on a subsequent playthrough.

The images could be linked, or metaphorical.  They could mean something, or nothing.

For what it is worth, there would be no harm in following either of these courses, or even stopping the track at that point and pausing for reflection. It is a matter of personal choice, so let your intuition guide you.

I hope that helps, Danny. Please let us know if you need any clarification.

Paul

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.