Cleaning your house (cubicle, office, basement, garage etc)

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Cleaning your house (cubicle, office, basement, garage etc)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

If you have been using PSTEC for some time and would like to do something fun and refreshing.

I work from home and do all sorts of things in my house so of course we do a lot of the same things day in and out that are one massive pattern and in that pattern are a lot of non JEEP feelings.

Over the last week I fired up the long 2015 CT and just walked from room to room, looked around and started clicktracking and thinking about all of the things I do in those rooms, looking at all sorts of things and just let my mind go as I clicktracked. I also went into my cluttered and overwhelming garage, my basement full of stuff, closets that need to be cleaned, my office you name it and just tap tap tapped away. I ran three consecutive long ct versions the first time, then came back a few days later, ran two more and then another day ran one. Even after the first session, my house became the most peaceful and fun place to be regardless of what my messy desk looked like. Just let your mind go you will be amazed what a difference this will make in your life.

Just goes to show there is nothing “out there” and it is all within us :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.