Cleared neg emotions using eft but now empty. How can I get access to my JEEP?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Cleared neg emotions using eft but now empty. How can I get access to my JEEP?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    melanie kay
    PSTEC User

Hi,

I have been using EFT for the last 8 years to clear anxiety related to the death of my mother when I was 7 and the traumatic events that followed that. I have cleared to such an extent that I don't feel much at all. Also I have no memory of ever having JEEP feelings, I assume that those were locked away to protect me. I have tapped on feeling safe and forgiving myself and my Mother etc but have had no success. I was looking around for information on this when I came across PSTEC. I have read around the forum and tried the free tracks, but couldnt find any neg emotion to work on.
      Could I use the PP to get access to some joy? I think it is all related to not feeling safe to love (myself included) which I have tapped on extensively, but seem to be missing some part of it.
      Your help would be much appreciated
      Mel

oz
      PSTEC User

Here's an interview with a PStec user that had no feelings, maybe some of things in there can help you.
        http://www.pstecaudiosource.org/pstecstory-Michael-NoFeelings.html

PP can help you. It instills new positive beliefs. When you try to instill the new beliefs, any resistance to those beliefs may well crop up which you can then click track. The accelerators also help bring up things for you to click track.

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Mel … It's funny how, quite often, the answers are in our own conversation.

JEEP Tip: I recommend that people write out their issues in their words, put it away for a short time, maybe a day or two, and then read it like you would an unattached third part and you can glean much from your writings.

Quite often, when we don't feel J.E.E.P. (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace), one possibility is because we fear those feelings.  So, let's begin first with the fears of feeling joy in Life…  do this…

Imagine feeling joy in life… being happy … what does that look like to you?  If you say, 'I can't'; sit quietly and give it more time to imagine joy and peace in life.  Just use your imagination like you would a personal fantasy.  You see?

Once you have an imagined event like that, how does that feel when you imagine being joyful and peaceful and even excited about Life?  Do you feel JEEP with that imagined event?  If not, take that non-JEEP feeling and run the CT while imagining that joyful scene and TRY HARD to feel that non-JEEP feeling.  Do that until it's down to 0-1.

What you are doing here is CT'ing the fear of success … in this case, your success is being joyful and peaceful in Life.

Mel, you said, “not feeling safe to love (myself included)” … there you go … there's a nice revelation from the subconscious.  You see, the sub will give you the answers but you must listen and see those answers… they are there.

Take what I just did with imagining a Life of JEEP and imagine being Loved… I mean, take this to the limit and imagine someone Unconditionally Loving you beyond what you have imagined before… what does that look like?  No, don't be conservative either … I mean full on, someone does not care what you do or are, they Love you as you are under ANY circumstances!  Try that … ok, now how does that feel?  Is it an absolute 10 on a JEEP scale of 0-10 where “10” is Perfect JEEP?  Or are there non-JEEP feelings?  If so, do what I mentioned above, take that imagined event, TRY HARD to feel the non-JEEP feelings and CT them until they are 0-1.

Make sense?

Note: There may also be beliefs regarding issues like 'not feeling safe to love (myself included)', such as: Not being worthy of Unconditional Love… Exposing one's self to Unconditional Love will result in disappointment or worse, etc.  So, the memories with emotions would have to be CT'ed and then address the beliefs with PSTEC Positive.

Some tips and points…

• With PSTEC it does not matter if you feel the non-JEEP feelings although most times you will, but what matters is that you TRY HARD to feel the feelings while running the Click Tracks… TRY HARD AS YOU CAN!  You see?  So, if you “know” you have hidden feelings behind a memory but “think” you don't feel them, run the CT and TRY HARD to feel them.
          • Get the PSTEC Accelerators because they do what no other modality does … they encourage recall of the memories and thoughts that are the cause of the issues.  Now, the Basic Click Tracks and EEF's do that too, but the Accelerators really get the subconscious memories to come up along with the feelings and THAT  is just one of the main, unique benefits of the Accelerators.
          • If you are thinking, 'Well, other modalities didn't seem to get it all'; don't worry because PSTEC … Tim's Tools… are like non other and can't Truly be specifically compared.  Just get to the business of doing the work with them.  I have worked with many people that said, 'I already worked on that'; but we forged ahead and memories and feelings came up to conscious awareness that they were not aware of previously.
          • If you are stuck on your own, consider getting with a PSTEC Practitioner from the PSTEC Registry. … you are worth it!
          • [/list]I hope that helps.
            Aloha nui!
            Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.