click tracks and eye movement (emir)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andyzoo
    PSTEC User

hi , I just started using the click tracks, after some experience with EFT and EMDR.

I have a question about the eyes :

The click track instructions ask to keep the eyes closed, “gazing a fixed spot on the wall”.
      But when I keep my eyes  moving (EMDR movement) during the click tracks I feel more connected with emotions (on a  physical sense).
      It feels like the emotional sense increases…
      Is there a problem to use the click track this way? The eyes fixed help the procedure?
      thanks !

another question: as a non native english speaker, do you have another languages, besides english and spanish?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Andyzoo … in the beginning of the track Tim asks you to fix your gaze somewhere, but you don't have to keep it there the entire time.

There are German tracks and, very soon, Russian tracks will be available.

Aloha!
        Jeff

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Andyzoo

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]“gazing a fixed spot on the wall”[/color]

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]These instructions at the start of the click tracks are there to stress and then relax the eye muscles. This relaxation can then cascade down throughout your whole body to get you into a more receptive state for the suggestions which follow. With your eyes closed you can then focus more on following the clicks as your sub is not having to process so much on continuing incoming visual information. If you can easily relax yourself then perhaps you can do your own thing, but if you do not have this ability then following Tim's instructions might make the track more effective.[/color]

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]Regards[/color]
          [color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]Peter[/color]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.