Clients emotions getting worse after click track

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Clients emotions getting worse after click track

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    April Adams
    PSTEC User

Hi!
      I've recently had 2 separate clients mention that they get so intensely into it during the click tracks that when they go to rate the feelings afterward they feel just as bad or worse than when they started.

Typically i would suggest another round to take it down, but one woman said she literally spent hours doing this and it just continued to stay high. However, she is seeing improvement in her day-to-day triggers with the topics she has worked on.

I've begun to warn clients to never spend more than an hour at a time with click tracks because of stress chemical overload, as I'm assuming that's what is happening with these cases. They simply haven't come down from their emotional charge chemical rush.

Does anyone have any other suggestions besides having them take breaks in between rounds to see what happens if they take a cool down break?

Thanks in advance!

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

April the PTSD loop is a great alternative to clicktracks and another angle to reduce the problem.

Likewise the emotional hypnotic cleanser works great too.

April Adams
        PSTEC User

Thank you Brian! I always forget to look outside my 4 favorite tools.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

The PTSD loop rocks name is a bit misleading it can be used for anything.

Emotional cleanser also works great when someone has overdone it and for migraines one or two runs can often take it out. It's very gentle.

April Adams
            PSTEC User

well that's amazing. Thank you for the tip!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.