Coming Soon… Weight Loss experts will bring solutions and answers for you!

Forums Announcements Coming Soon… Weight Loss experts will bring solutions and answers for you!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Forum Manager
    PSTEC User

You may have heard the PSTEC  Interview with Jeff Harding and Sally Baker…
      http://pstecaudiosource.org/pstec/771/pstec-interview-sally-baker-weight-loss

Well, Sally and Liz Hogon, both experts in not only hypnotherapy but also energy therapies and PSTEC, will be offering their various programs and expertise not only to the PSTEC Community, but will also be here on this forum to answer your questions about how to Achieve Your Natural Weight!

Stay tuned and watch for more announcements.

PSTEC Forum Manager

Sally Baker
      PSTEC User

Hello to the forum members. I just wanted to officially introduce myself. Our book Achieve Your Natural Weight was launched today and I wanted to say I would be very happy to use this forum to guide you on your weight loss journey. Although I see clients for a wide range of presenting issues, weight work is my passion and forms the heart of my practice. With this in mind I'm happy to help as much as I can. Look forward to hearing from you. Breathe and let go. Sally

Sally Baker
        PSTEC User

Sally Baker and Liz Hogon's ground breaking book focussing on  PSTEC, EFT and hypnotherapy for Weight loss is out now from Hammersmith Books. It's called 7 Simple Steps to Stop Emotional Eating. The self help book guides the reader through the steps necessary to resolve emotional eating – just like the layers of an onion. The insights and unique approach is tried and tested and informed by how Sally and Liz work face to face with clients in their own private practices.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Coming Soon… Weight Loss experts will bring solutions and answers for you!’ is closed to new replies.