completely new to pstec

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mattwarner
    PSTEC User

Hi I've been using pstec for about a couple weeks,
      Just wanted to know if its normal to have lots of other emotions or feelings to come come up?
      I worked on an argument I had with my partner, whilst doing this I found I being led to work on things like rejection loneliness, I'm not sure if I should of done but did anyway but still uncertain if this is normal to happen.

Meghan Saunders
      PSTEC User

Hello Matt and Welcome!

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL!

What you describe is you working on one relationship issue and then your mind is making connections to other times that are similar in feelings & emotions.  What happened recently is actually related to the past and that past experience you recently connected with is most likely connected to several more like these. 

This is actually one of the wonderful qualities of PSTEC – – because it allows us to remove layers of experiences as they come up and we become aware of them.  Ideally we can clear it all the way back and be free.

What you can do when something like this happens is – just write it down in a place where you can come back to it and revisit it with the click tracks (or if you are ready  – – – click on the new memory).

It sounds like PSTEC is working properly for you!  Good luck having more fun with it.

Meghan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.