Confused affiliate

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wendyowen
    PSTEC User

Hi, I've just signed up for the affiliate program and am trying to find some affiliate links to put into my new book. I really think this would help people, but I've been around and around and just can't seem to find where the links are to the programs. Can you help me please?
      Many thanks – Wendy

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Wendy

After log-in using the link below the Sign Up button on this Afflilates page you should find a page with Profile Account and Promote tabs. Mouse over the Promote should give you a drop down with a Links option. Here you will find all the PSTEC packages.
        Peter

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

There are videos that show you how to get the links…
          https://www.pstecaudiosource.org/affiliates/welcome-to-the-pstec-affiliate-program/pstec-affiliate-tutorials

If you have other questions, best to use PSTEC Support.

aloha!
          Jeff

wendyowen
          PSTEC User

Thank you Jeff  :)

wendyowen
            PSTEC User

I did look there Jeff, but there's no videos. Just a white space where the video should be. I'll try and attach a s/shot. Have tried 2 different browsers.
              Thanks again,
              Wendy

Jeff Harding
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

I tested on various browsers and droid mobile as well and all is fine here; FF, Chrome, Opera … even those unreliables; Safari and IE.

What may be happening is that your had a slow connection from your browser in the moment or a slower one period so it was loading.

But, I have re-rendered a little different so it should load faster … yah, gotta get rid of that modem connection, ya know!  ;D  … just kidding …

So, be sure to clear your browser cache, refresh and give it another go.

Aloha!
                Jeff

wendyowen
                PSTEC User

Thanks very much Jeff, I'll try it on my old Windows 7 computer. I'm finding Windows 10 a bit of a pita in a lot of ways  ;)
                  Much appreciated
                  Wendy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.