Confused on how to restart with PSTEC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BK
    PSTEC User

Hi all,

I’ve been using PSTEC for almost a year now and even though I got much results from using it I still want to give it one last trial. But there are so many topics I have read already that I feel lost. CTing this is also needed and I’m currently working on CTing all this feelings around CT not working for me, about beeing overwhelmed, frustrated,… but puting this aside, if I would like to rebuild my mental model of reality to be more resiliant, to have secure attachement stye (it seems I’m currently in anxious-avoidant stye which is the worst of them all), to feel being worthy and good enough, where would you start? I need a game plan, a strategy on how to work on this because I’m really desperate for some results because I can’t go on like this… Any advice? what I have available – BB, CT tracks with 2015 as well, PQT, Positive extra. I also see that this positive tracks are not really helping me, also it seems BB is not being helpful. I see many beliefs present even though I used BB several times. I saw some cases on the forum that some were not able to get any relaxation when using PSTEC, maybe I’m one of them 🙁

Thanks

BK
      PSTEC User

I see I made one typo –

I’ve been using PSTEC for almost a year now and even though I didn’t got much results from using it I still want to give it one last trial.

Now it is correct… So, I hope that someone is still following PSTEC forum and that I can get some advices….

Bye

BK
        PSTEC User

It seems the forum has lost all the supporters. To bad but I wonder why nobody is discussing PSTEC anymore… Nobody using it anymore due to some particular reason?

I guess this is it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.