Confused on the PSTEC Positive Tracks
- This topic is empty.
- July 12, 2011 at 4:52 am#21365Jeff HardingPSTEC User
I'm confused, in the PSTEC Positive instructions it says to repeat the statement 6 or 7 times before the track and then while imagining going on a peaceful journey to repeat the statement in your head while listening to the track. Right?
HooptyJuly 12, 2011 at 4:53 am#22486Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
- I am assuming you are using PSTEC Postiive (PP) and with that package, there are two positive click tracks… the first one involves tapping and the second one is the “journey” track and you do not tap although you will still here the clicks and tones.
- Prior to either one, you do repeat the Positive Statement (PS) several times and imagine you are already manifesting that reality, so tune in with the feelings that go along with that.
Note Here: The feeling may not necessarily be an overwhelming excitement. It can be anything pleasant and , quite often, that could be a peaceful satisfaction too.
- When using the first “tapping” track of PP, during the track you merely open and close your eyes while “viewing,” not reading, the PS. It will not harm to repeat it, Wil, but it is not necessary as holding onto the feeling of accomplishment and following along as best you can to the clicks and tones are more of a priority.
- Yes, you're right, the one exception for repeating the PS during the play of the positive track is with the second track… the “journey” track … of (PP). The most important part of the process with the second track is to make the journey in as much detail as possible.
[/list]The bottom line, as I have said before, is to observe your results… that is the true measure of your movement forward. So, be sure you have in mind what it will look like as it does materialize and take that into your PP work and watch for the indications that you are shifting your perception… shifting your experience.
JeffOctober 14, 2015 at 11:59 am#22487snowy2015PSTEC User
I've got a question regarding PP, as I'm also slightly confused about what to do.
The way I understand it is that I repeat the positive statement 6 or 7 times prior to the audio commencing, and imagine changes taking place. Is this in the form of visualising how I want things to be?
If so, am I also supposed to be visualising this outcome during the tapping? I'm not a good multi-tasker and if I have to do this as well as the tapping, opening / closing of eyes and with the audio in the background, I can see problems arising!
I'm using PP for premature ejaculation, and have come up with the statements, “I can last as long as I choose in bed”, and “I can control my arousal”. Do these sound suitable for my problem?
Cheers.October 14, 2015 at 5:07 pm#22488Peter BunyanPSTEC User
Yes visualising. Your imagination is the common language between your conscious language mind and your feelings in your subconscious mind. Yes, how you want things to be, you need an emotional connection with constructed statement.
Yes while listening and tapping. Yes it is difficult just try as best you can. Nobody is truly a multi-tasker. The statements need to be almost believable. When the track has done it's stuff, then create another written in an even more positive way. Give it a time target as well “Next time I should be able to last as long as I like” to “Next time I will be able to.…”
Also think about how to get more “out of your own head/body” and focus on what your partner wants.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.