confused

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jack
    PSTEC User

Hello everybody,I need a little bit of information.My intention is to integrate pstec into my therapy practice after obtaining my advanced.
      Can you do a quick walkthrough for me, not the method but the structure…let me explain.
      Say i had a client for anxiety…i go through the session with them and they listen to the appropriate track after I give them instructions etc.
      Do I then give them a recording to take away with them of that track so they can work on their own…or is it a therapist only led intervention.
      If that is the case how long and how often do they use the track etc,I hope I havent missed the answer to this somewhere obvious …if so please point me in the right direction as its not in the faq.
      Thank you in advance

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jack!

It depends upon how you wish to work with clients and sometimes it depends upon the client.

When I work with people privately, I encourage “Homeplay” (work?  nah!).  I actually lay out how to proceed with the appropriate PSTEC tools on their own.  Then, when we meet again, we reassess.

In order for them to do their work on their own, they will need the appropriate tools at home.  But, NO, you do not just give them the tracks… that would be a violation of the copyright.  You direct them to the appropriate page for the free Basic Package with the free Click Tracks or the appropriate page to purchase other tracks that you feel they need, i.e. PSTEC Positive or the Accelerators, etc.

My suggestion is that you use your affiliate links for those referrals.

You can also, if you wish, give or sell CD's.  If you are a member of the PSTEC Register, you get a very nice discount on a reasonable quantity.

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.